• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Banners: Need a Replacement Fast!

In summary, selling banners through Pampered Chef offers several benefits, including access to high-quality customizable banners, the opportunity for additional income through commission, and the support of a reputable company. In case of any issues, expedited shipping options and a helpful customer service team are available. The banners can be easily customized with a personal design or message, and are user-friendly for set up and take down. There are various ways to promote the banners to potential customers, such as utilizing social media, eye-catching displays, and word-of-mouth marketing.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Anyone have a banner they want to sell? I left mine at the last booth I did.

Are you wanting one cheaper than Merrill? I ask b/c I saw merrill now has an all burgandy one.

I have a light blue one with white lettering purchased through Merrill that I will sell.

I have the old style light back ground with Logo and pics of prod underneath. I will sell for $12.00 plus shipping. I paid $25 new. I can upload a pic later.

Thanks for the offers everyone. Sorry for the delay. I think I will get the burgandy one from Merrill.

Just wondering, have you checked with where your booth was? Maybe they still have it? Just a thought

Chef Bobby said:
Thanks for the offers everyone. Sorry for the delay. I think I will get the burgandy one from Merrill.

Good choice it is very nice!

What are the benefits of selling banners through Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits to selling banners through Pampered Chef. First, you have access to high-quality, customizable banners that are perfect for any occasion. Second, you can earn commission on every banner you sell, providing an opportunity for additional income. Third, you have the support of a well-known and reputable company behind your sales.

How quickly can I get a replacement banner if I need one?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of timely deliveries. If you need a replacement banner fast, we offer expedited shipping options to ensure you receive your replacement as soon as possible. Additionally, our customer service team is available to assist you with any issues or concerns you may have.

Can I customize the banners with my own design or message?

Yes, you can customize our banners with your own design or message. We offer a variety of customization options, including adding your logo or personal message. This allows you to create a unique and personalized banner for your customers, making it more likely to attract attention and generate sales.

Are the banners easy to set up and take down?

Our banners are designed to be user-friendly and easy to set up and take down. They come with clear instructions and all necessary equipment, making it a hassle-free process. This is especially helpful for those who plan to use the banners for events or parties.

How can I promote the banners to potential customers?

There are many ways to promote the banners to potential customers. You can utilize social media platforms, create eye-catching displays at events, or even offer special deals or discounts to attract customers. Additionally, word-of-mouth marketing can be effective by sharing your positive experiences and satisfaction with the banners to friends, family, and colleagues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
shawchef
  • Nilgae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chefleighann