• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Split Show: Tips and Advice for First-Timers

6. Add sliced banana to the skillet & stir 2730 Ice Cream Dipper7. Serve with brownie 1044 Paring Knife 2621 Mini Serving Spatula for brownie8. Have Door Prize Drawing, closing, etc.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
My host told everyone that we were having a Banana Split Show... I've NEVER done one before! HELP! I found the Poem and will plan on that but I have no clue on the deltails of how this show goes.
Could someone help me quick! PLEASE??? :)

Really... help!bump! :)

lovely word minimum rule! :)

OK- I've not done one, either, but I feel badly that nobody's jumping to your rescue. Here's what I've read about doing a Banana Split (I almost abbreviated it, until I realized it would be BS) show.

Make a sheet of brownies or cake in the large bar pan to show stoneware.
Use the chopper to chop nuts, cookies, etc. for toppings.
LOTS of SA to hold toppings, and even to eat out of.
Egg slicer to cut bananas (then they're already in bite-size slices)
EAD for whipped cream

Just set things out and let people make their own! You know that once they play with the products, they'll want them all.

Here is what I have saved for an ice cream social show...you can change it up to fit your show!

ICE CREAM SOCIAL DEMO
SET UP STATIONS:
1. Ice Cream: 1175 Cooks Corer & 1182 Egg Slicer Plus (strawberries) 2585 Food Chopper (nuts, candy) 1778 Easy Accent Decorator (Cool Whip) 1275 Deluxe Cheese Grater (chocolate candy) 2776 Micro Cooker/1½ Qt. Saucepan (fudge topping)
2780 Chillzane Platter (put ice in, later put ice cream) 2730 Ice Cream Dipper
2020/2763 Stir Fry Skillet & Nylon Tool Spoon for apples 1695 Flour/Sugar Shaker
1310/1430 Rectangular Baker w/brownie, 1044 Paring Knife, 2621 Mini Serving Spatula (for brownie)
2. Ice Shaver or Quick-Stir Pitcher: (Optional)
3. Sandwiches Tarts (optional): 1195 Cut ‘N Seal 1485 Baker’s Roller 2530 Small SS Scoop
DO AHEAD:
1. Set up Stations
2. Put butter in Stir-Fry. Mix brown sugar & cinnamon in 1 Qt. BB.

3-4 Granny Smith apples
¾ cup brown sugar
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. Vanilla extract
2 Tbs. butter

Apple Stir Fry DEMO
1. Peel core and slice apples 2430 AP/C/S - 2435 Stand - 2425 Wedger-
2. Cut apples in ½- 1046 Utility Knife
3. 2517 Suds Pump
4. Cook apples – 2020/2763 Stir-Fry Skillet 2365/2765 Glass Lid 2506 Kitchen Spritzer “How would you like to get this cookware for ½ price? Well you can, just by making the decision tonight to have a show of your own. You will be so glad you did. You will thank yourself every time you use it for making the best decision, because it will be the last cookware you’ll ever have to buy, since it has a life time warranty.”
5. 2 Tbs. Butter, melt, add apples 1657 Mix ‘N Scraper 2315 Nylon Tool Set -
6. Add brown sugar, cinnamon - 2233 Small BB - 2185 Adj. Scoop 2215 Adj. Measuring Spoons
7. Add vanilla extract, stir
8. Vanilla ice cream - Serve - 2730 Ice Cream Dipper
9. 1435/1310 Rectangular Baker - brownie 1900 Clock Timer “The hardest choice you will make tonight, is which stone you’ll own 1st, I’ll be glad to help you with that choice. Thank about which metal/glass pan you use the most and consider replacing that one 1st.”
10. Show how to make sandwiches 1195 Cut ‘N Seal 2530 Sm S/S Scoop 1485 Baker’s Roller
11. 1022 - Large Cutting Bd - SS Knives 1044 - 1046 - 1047
12. 2945 - Ice Shaver 2270/2275 Quick Stir Pitchers
13. Show Tools for Sundaes - BREAK to make sundaes & come back to seats to eat and have Door Prize drawing, closing, etc.
ICE CREAM SOCIAL DEMO
SET UP STATIONS:
1. Ice Cream: 1175 Cooks Corer & 1182 Egg Slicer Plus (strawberries) 2585 Food Chopper (nuts, candy) 1778 Easy Accent Decorator (Cool Whip) 1275 Deluxe Cheese Grater (chocolate candy) 2776 Micro Cooker/1½ Qt. Saucepan (fudge topping)
2780 Chillzane Platter (put ice in, later put ice cream) 2730 Ice Cream Dipper
2020/2763 Stir Fry Skillet & Nylon Tool Spoon for bananas 1695 Flour/Sugar Shaker
1310/1430 Rectangular Baker w/brownie, 1044 Paring Knife, 2621 Mini Serving Spatula (for brownie)
2. Ice Shaver or Quick-Stir Pitcher: (optional)
3. Sandwiches Tart (optional)s: 1195 Cut ‘N Seal 1485 Baker’s Roller 2530 Small SS Scoop
DO AHEAD:
1. Set up Stations
2. Slice 4 bananas and put in Small BB. Zest half of lemon , set aside.

5 small bananas
1 lemon
1 jar caramel ice cream, topping
½ tsp. Pantry Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Rum extract

Bananas Foster Stir Fry DEMO
1. Slice Banana 1182 -Egg Slicer Plus-.2233 Small BB
2. Zest and juice ¼ C lemon , 1133–Lemon Zester/Scorer, 2305–Juicer
3. 2517 Suds Pump
4. 2020/2763 Stir-Fry Skillet 2365/2765 Glass Lid 2506 Kitchen Spritzer “Imagine cleaning out your cabinets, taking out your old dented cookware and putting in your new cookware that you got ½ price from the show you booked today & you’ll never have to buy another set because it comes with a Lifetime Warranty!”
5. Combine caramel topping, lemon juice & cinnamon in skillet 1657 Mix ‘N Scraper 2315 Nylon Tool Set 2215 Adj. Measuring Spoons
6. Bring to a boil over med-high heat, stirring occasionally, remove from heat.
7. Stir in bananas, and rum extract, toss gently
8. Vanilla ice cream , garnish with lemon zest- Serve - 2730 Ice Cream Dipper
9. 1440 Stoneware Fluted Pan/1435/1310 Rectangular Baker pound cake or brownie 1900 Clock Timer “The hardest choice you will make tonight, is which stone you’ll own 1st, I’ll be glad to help you with that choice. Thank about which metal/glass pan you use the most and consider replacing that one 1st.”
10. Sandwiches 1195 Cut ‘N Seal 2530 Sm S/S Scoop 1485 Baker’s Roller
11. 1022 - Large Cutting Bd - SS Knives 1044 - 1046 - 1047
12. 2945 - Ice Shaver 2270/2275 Quick Stir Pitchers
13. Show Tools for Sundaes - BREAK to make sundaes & come back to seats to eat and have Door Prize drawing, closing, etc.
Chocolate Praline Sauce

1 stick butter dash of salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips 1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup toasted pecans 3 Tbls. Karo syrup
1 cup evaporated milk 1 tsp. vanilla

Melt butter and chocolate chips in Stir-Fry Skillet. Once melted, add brown sugar, Karo and salt. Let sauce boil 5 minutes. Chop toasted pecans. Add to skillet: evaporated milk, pecans and vanilla, mixing well between each addition. Let boil one minute. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Serve warm with brownies and vanilla ice cream.

Coconut Pecan Sauce

1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 egg yolks, beaten
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon vanilla

Combine first 3 ingredients. Microwave on 70% power (medium-high) for 3 minutes. Stir. Microwave an additional 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients.

Here are the ingredients I had her buy for the toppings, then everyone made their own sundaes.

Oreo cookies (food chopper)
Cool Whip topping, thawed (EAD)
Strawberries (egg slicer plus)
Chocolate bar or chocolate chips (microplane or cheese grater)
9x13 size brownie mix (I will bring the brownies already baked, you can “pay” me back with the unopened brownie mix!)
Pecans or walnuts
Anything else you would like us to use on our sundaes
Ice Cream (½ gallon Vanilla, ½ gallon Chocolate)
Bowls and spoons for sundaes

You could do something like that- just make sure you have bananas on hand and go from there! Use the forged paring knife and let folks half the bananas as they need them!

um, we must have been typing at the same time!!
LOL

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!! This is SO wonderful! Just what I was hoping for!

Kelly... it was so wonderful to meet you at conference!

What is the poem you were talking about for the banana split show?

go under "files" here and search for Banana Split and it will pop right up... PM me if you cannot find it and I"ll post it ... well, never mind... I'll just post it... :)

BANANA SPLIT POEM

Your host tonight will be the judge,
But I’m the one who brought the fudge
And made all the topping too
To make a delicious dessert for you.

Now look at your bananas
And give yourself 4
For having a banana with
10 spots or more.

Now if your banana is a vibrant green
Give yourself a count of 16.
And if yours is the longest one
Give yourself 21.

But let’s be kind
To the one most short
And give her 10 points
For being a sport.

A yellow banana’s
The best to eat.
It will give you 10 points
Which is a treat.

Now if yours is bruised,
Softened or brown,
Deduct 2 points,
What a let down.

The one who has the longest stem
Gives you easily another 10.
But if your stem is tattered or broken
Take 2 points as a little token.

If it is a high score
You’re looking for
Booking a show
Gives you 30 more.

Now count your points
And add up the score.
The one with the most
Is who we’re looking for.

Look for ice cream nachos - did this at our last cluster meeting! Cinnamon-sugar sprinkled on tortilla that has been wet on 1 side, brushed with water. Then take spoonfuls of icecream you have already portioned onto your Chilzanne rectangle server. Then add ice cream toppings. Be sure to shave chocolate over everything at the end. Serve - and stand back... guaranteed they 'll lick the plate clean.

God Bless and take Care!

quiverfull7 said:
Kelly... it was so wonderful to meet you at conference!

Diane~

I was so glad to have met you too!! You are such a prayer warrior on here, and so warm and welcoming in person!!

:D :D

quiverfull7 said:
go under "files" here and search for Banana Split and it will pop right up... PM me if you cannot find it and I"ll post it ... well, never mind... I'll just post it... :)

BANANA SPLIT POEM

Your host tonight will be the judge,
But I’m the one who brought the fudge
And made all the topping too
To make a delicious dessert for you.

Now look at your bananas
And give yourself 4
For having a banana with
10 spots or more.

Now if your banana is a vibrant green
Give yourself a count of 16.
And if yours is the longest one
Give yourself 21.

But let’s be kind
To the one most short
And give her 10 points
For being a sport.

A yellow banana’s
The best to eat.
It will give you 10 points
Which is a treat.

Now if yours is bruised,
Softened or brown,
Deduct 2 points,
What a let down.

The one who has the longest stem
Gives you easily another 10.
But if your stem is tattered or broken
Take 2 points as a little token.

If it is a high score
You’re looking for
Booking a show
Gives you 30 more.

Now count your points
And add up the score.
The one with the most
Is who we’re looking for.

what do you usually give to the person with the most points?

What is the "Help Banana Split Show"?

The "Help Banana Split Show" is a cooking demonstration and recipe showcase featuring the Pampered Chef Banana Split Cake recipe. It is a fun and interactive way to learn how to make this delicious dessert.

How long does the "Help Banana Split Show" typically last?

The show usually lasts about an hour, depending on the size of the group and the level of participation. It includes a demonstration of the recipe, tips and tricks, and a Q&A session.

Do I need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to attend the "Help Banana Split Show"?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to attend the show. However, if you are interested in purchasing any Pampered Chef items, you will have the opportunity to do so during the show.

What ingredients are needed to make the Pampered Chef Banana Split Cake?

The ingredients for the Banana Split Cake include yellow cake mix, bananas, pineapple, whipped topping, chocolate chips, and cherries. A full list of ingredients and measurements will be provided during the show.

Can I host a "Help Banana Split Show" for my friends and family?

Yes, you can host a show for your friends and family. Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to help you plan and host a successful and fun event. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cbord
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • littlebeans