• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baker's Delight Kit That Was on the Outlet Recently

In summary,PC discontinued carrying non-PC items in their catalog a long time ago and some customers are now upset because they received products that did not meet their expectations. The outlet stores are not returnable, so PC loses money on these sales.
ragschef
I ordered a few of these for some clients and they are not PC brand. The muffin pans are "mirro" brand and the whisks are like Dollar General's. Can anybody give me a little insight on this? I'm going to be buying these back from my clients and losing money from it because outlet items are not returnable and they don't like that they are not PC. What do I do?

Thanks sfor your help...

All I can say is YIKES! Surely that has to be a mistake... You have GOT to call HO and get this sorted out!

In the "OLD days" PC carried many things that were not manufactured for PC. Doris would find things in the marketplace that she thought customers would like. These things were probably sold in the PC catalog though it may have been 10 or more years ago.

etteluap70PC said:
In the "OLD days" PC carried many things that were not manufactured for PC. Doris would find things in the marketplace that she thought customers would like. These things were probably sold in the PC catalog though it may have been 10 or more years ago.

They WERE sold in our catalog, yes, a long time ago (I've been a customer since 1983 and I do remember this). I remember when many things had other labels on them and weren't of the quality we now enjoy - they were among the best at that time though.

Have your customer's call HO, do not take this upon yourself or buy the products back from them!

Well, I learned something new today!

wadesgirl said:
Have your customer's call HO, do not take this upon yourself or buy the products back from them!

I agree, don't buy back, have the customers call and state that the quality wasn't as they expected and that the pictures looked more like the current. Maybe they'll refund their money, MAYBE.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this information. I've only known about PC since the mid to late 90's. It only been in the past 8 years that I have been such a fan!

I knew about the mirro piece because I got one in a Mystery Box from NC. Was shocked when I saw it. Very cheap quality. Sold it at a garage sale for .50.

This blows my mind! I guess I can understand that they used to have other items in the catalog, BUT you think they may have included that in the description on the outlet!
Some of us weren't aware of PC carrying none PC products! I think this is a big no no. I wonder if that's why they got pulled from the outlet, not because they sold but because there were complaints.

pampermejolene said:
This blows my mind! I guess I can understand that they used to have other items in the catalog, BUT you think they may have included that in the description on the outlet!
Some of us weren't aware of PC carrying none PC products! I think this is a big no no. I wonder if that's why they got pulled from the outlet, not because they sold but because there were complaints.

Maybe so, I received mine and I am not happy. I am now glad I ordered just one.

I agree I had no idea that PC sold non-PC items before. If you have not been in the company that long, you would have no way of knowing.

wow I'm so glad they sold out be4 I made my order (and befor my mom could order hers) I would have been PO'd

Related to Baker's Delight Kit That Was on the Outlet Recently

1. Why are the muffin pans not PC brand?

The Baker's Delight Kit on the outlet may contain products from different brands because they are items that did not sell in the regular market and are being offered at a discounted price. The brand of the products may vary, but they should still be of good quality.

2. Are the products in the kit of good quality?

The products in the Baker's Delight Kit should still be of good quality, even if they are not PC brand. However, if you have concerns about the specific products you received, you can contact the outlet or the brand directly for more information.

3. Why are outlet items not returnable?

Outlet items are typically sold at a discounted price because they are overstock or discontinued items. As a result, they may not be eligible for return or exchange. It is important to carefully read the return policy before purchasing from the outlet.

4. Can I exchange the items for PC brand products?

Unfortunately, outlet items are typically sold as-is and may not be eligible for exchange. However, you can try contacting the outlet or the brand directly to see if they can offer any solutions or alternatives.

5. What should I do if my clients are unhappy with the products?

If your clients are not satisfied with the products in the Baker's Delight Kit, you can try offering a refund or finding a solution that works for both parties. It is also important to communicate the return policy to your clients before purchasing the items on their behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkaren99
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
PurpleAngel