• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket on the Outlet

In summary, the Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket available on the Outlet are both made with high-quality materials and feature the Pampered Chef logo. The shirt is a lightweight, short-sleeved option while the jacket is a heavier, long-sleeved option. Both are available in a range of sizes and can be returned within 30 days if not satisfied. Unfortunately, they cannot be personalized, but bulk ordering options are available for teams or events.
pckelly
I just looked at the Outlet from behind Consultant's Corner and this morning, there are white button down PC shirts available and denim PC jackets. The shirts are $8 and the jackets are $15. They weren't there yesterday and I'll bet they won't be there tomorrow!

Good luck!

Does anyone know if they're true to size?

they look kinda boxy, anyone know how they fit?

Where'd you see pics?

dannyzmom said:
Where'd you see pics?

Ah...found it. Very boxy - but I got one. I can always alter it, I guess.

Related to Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket on the Outlet

What is the difference between the Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket available on the Outlet?

The Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket are both made with high-quality materials and feature the Pampered Chef logo. The main difference is that the shirt is a lightweight, short-sleeved option, while the jacket is a heavier, long-sleeved option. Both are great for representing the brand at events or in the kitchen.

Are there different sizes available for the Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket on the Outlet?

Yes, both the shirt and jacket are available in a range of sizes, from small to 3XL. Be sure to check the size chart before ordering to ensure the best fit.

Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the items on the Outlet are pre-made with the Pampered Chef logo and cannot be personalized. However, we do offer personalized apparel options on our main website.

What is the return policy for the Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket on the Outlet?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the items within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the items must be in their original condition and packaging in order to be eligible for a return.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket in bulk for my team or event?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for the Pampered Chef Shirt and Jacket. Please contact our customer service for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCGINA