• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Phone Version of Back to Business Meeting on January 5

I don't know. overwhelmed? Can you recommend a good book to help me understand what my options are?There is a great book called "The Unfolding of Money Careers: From College to the Adult Years" by Jean Chatzky. It would be a great resource to help you understand your options.
lockhartkitchen
Is anyone doing a phone version of the Back to Business Meeting on January 5 that I can join in on?

Oh, me too! That would be great if there were something those of us without hospitality could get in on. Even Skype may be something to look into.

Oh, Sheila... this sounds like something right down your alley :)

LOL

Yes, I'll do it.

I'll edit this post later with the call in details to make it easy for everyone to find. I'll have to do it at noon my time while the kids are sleeping. That's 10 PM Eastern/7PM Pacific. Sorry it's so late for those of you on the East Coast, but if I do it earlier it would be with a 1 & 3 year old in the background who are hungry & tired. ;)

There will be a playback option.

ETA: Call in Info ...

(712) 432-3030
Conference 373283

Wed night 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific

Playback info will be posted after the call. It can take a few hours for the service to make the playback available online. I'll post it as soon as it's available. ;)

Last edited:
Awesome Sheila! My director lives in Michigan and her meeting is in person. Love you!

sweet this is something I may just have to join in on. My director lives4 hrs away and there is no hospitality close by.

Thank you, thank you! That is 8:00pm my time - I would actually prefer it have been 10pm but I'm good with whatever. My director is in Pennsylvania and I'm in Colorado - and actually, I don't think I've ever met her. I just keep getting passed around as people quit and I keep moving up the list.

You ladies are welcome. ;)

That's great, my director is doing her meeting on Thursday and I can't go.

Sheila said:
LOL

Yes, I'll do it.

I'll edit this post later with the call in details to make it easy for everyone to find. I'll have to do it at noon my time while the kids are sleeping. That's 10 PM Eastern/7PM Pacific. Sorry it's so late for those of you on the East Coast, but if I do it earlier it would be with a 1 & 3 year old in the background who are hungry & tired. ;)

thanks, Sheila. how do I let people know how to access the playback?

I'll post the call in info & then after the call is done, I can post the playback info. ;)

Wow, that's great! I'm in PA and my upline is in Michigan, so I never get to go to these (the hospitality I had flaked out). Thanks!PS - 10pm ET is perfect for me - after the kids are in bed so I won't be interrupted!

Awesome! Thanks again Sheila! I left my cluster (and director) behind in NC when I moved back to MA this summer. I have not hooked up with hospitality yet, but was looking into it. However, my van has been acting up since yesterday, so I won't be traveling the hour to hospitality anyhow.

Sheila said:
LOL

Yes, I'll do it.

You are the best, Sheila!! Can't wait for the info and I am looking forward to the call!! (And 10pm is perfect for me!)

Call in Info ...

(712) 432-3030
Conference 373283

Wed night 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific
Playback info will be posted after the call.
It can take a few hours for the service to make the playback available online.
I'll post it as soon as it's available. ;)

I will join in too if that is ok- my director is in Colorado, my upline is in Houston, and I am in Austin. I just joined in October and I do not know who the hospitality person is for Austin. Thanks!

Teresa- Your Director can request hospitality for you in Austin. Just ask! :) If she doesn't follow through, you can call HO and ask.

I will definitly try to be on there.

Shelia,
Thank you for doing this. I can not attend my meeting and appreciate the fact that you are willing to help out consultants not on your team.
Andrea

My Mom had a stroke last week. If I am unable to attend my local meeting, I will definitely join yours. Thanks so much!!!

Sheila, thank you so much! I am being pulled into so many directions that I feel like I am losing my mind. I *just* got through saying I wouldn't be able to make the long drive to get to my meeting, but phone is perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If it's okay, I am going to offer this to my recruits as well - there are three of them, but none of us are close to our director and only one of them is close to me. She's new and we don't have hospitality here yet.

Is there one going on tonight? (in English) somewhere in world?I cannot attend mine. and have about 12 coming over to my house for a send off home dinner. So I can't listen tomorrow either.

You are all welcome!Barry, no. Sorry, but I'm waiting until the 5th as corporate requested. But there will be a play back option posted afterward. You are welcome to call in and listen after your guests leave.Sharon, yes. That's fine. ;)

I was kinda hoping for Australia or NZ, sumthin like that.

It's the 5th here in Japan (10:30 AM) but I'm still waiting until the 5th stateside. ;)I don't know of any other overseas Directors who are on Chef Success.

If my kids are behaving at that point, I'd love to join in as well. Was going to check CC at midnight, but our "meeting" is being incorporated into a retreat this weekend - I can't wait that long! ;)

Bump!

After the call is over, I'll forward the handouts that you should have been given if you were physically at a meeting. So if you plan to participate, e-mail me BEFORE the meeting (don't PM me, actually e-mail me please so I can just hit reply) and I'll forward those handouts after the call ends with all the info that you would have received in an actual meeting. ;)

10.5 hours to go! ;)

Hi Sheila! I have a consultant in Oklahoma and one in Missouri. May I forward this info to them since they will not be at our meeting tonight?

I can forward them the handouts on my return from our meeting!

Thanks, CK

Yes, that's fine! ;)

I am so excited. My director is far away as well. 10 PM is a perfect time for me! Thank you so much for doing this.

Thanks so much Sheila... I am going to try to listen in. My Director is 7 hours away and I am an hour from Hospitality. I was in the cities (where hosp. is) once today already to take my mom to the airport then had Girl scouts until 5pm.

you rock!

Thanks so much Sheila! It was great to listen in! Your team is very lucky to have you. I'm rooting for you as you strive for Senior Director. Good luck on those irresistible destinations!

jcsmilez said:
Thanks so much Sheila! It was great to listen in! Your team is very lucky to have you. I'm rooting for you as you strive for Senior Director. Good luck on those irresistible destinations!

Exactly my thoughts too. You are an inspiration Sheila!

Awe, thanks ladies!

Okay, I've forwarded the handouts to everyone who e-mailed & asked! :D

I'm waiting on the recording to post so I can make it public & post the link. As soon as it's up, I'll post it to for those of you who missed meetings and missed the call that want to go back & listen.

Make sure you stay on long enough to hear the recruitng promos!!! I noticed a couple of people left the call before we got that far. ;)

WOW! The service already has the recording available!

Go to: FreeConferenceCalling.com

In the white section, you'll see three columns. At the top of the right column you'll see: "Have you been invited to listen to a previously recorded conference call?" Click that button, and use conference #373283. You'll then be able to listen to or download the recording.

Everything will be posted on Consultant's Corner tomorrow. If you have your meeting tomorrow & don't want a spoiler, DO NOT LISTEN TO THE RECORDING! It's everything you will learn in your meeting!
;)

1. What is the Back to Business Meeting on January 5?

The Back to Business Meeting on January 5 is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to kick off the new year and learn about new products, sales strategies, and business tips.

2. Is it possible to join the meeting over the phone?

Yes, there is a phone version of the Back to Business Meeting available for consultants who are unable to join through the virtual platform. This option allows you to participate in the meeting and access all the same information and resources.

3. How do I join the phone version of the meeting?

To join the phone version of the Back to Business Meeting, you will need to RSVP for the event and indicate that you would like to join over the phone. You will receive a phone number and access code to dial in at the designated time.

4. Can I still ask questions or participate in discussions if I join over the phone?

Absolutely! The phone version of the meeting includes a Q&A session and interactive discussions, so you can still actively participate and engage with other consultants and leaders.

5. Is there a cost to join the phone version of the meeting?

No, there is no additional cost for joining the meeting over the phone. The event is free for all Pampered Chef consultants. However, standard phone charges may apply depending on your phone plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez