• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is North Pole, AK the Next Hotspot for Hospitality Businesses?

In summary, Todd is a very motivated individual who is looking to start his own business. He is close to North Pole, AK, and has an interest in attending a B2B meeting. He is also considering doing shows part time until he quits his job in March.
ShelbyMichalek
I might be jumping the gun but I have a very interested lead and I'm hoping he can get a good start on his business by attending a B2B meeting.
i'm talking with him tonight about joining but I heard from a friend (the one who referred him to me) that he's already planning his first parties :)EDIT: HE's actually closer to North Pole, AK than Fairbanks.

Last edited:
Okay so he IS signing!
NEED hospitality FAST!
He's a very fun and easy going person who's quitting his job trucking to go to culinary school and is very excited to join The Pampered Chef!
I'd LOVE for him to go to a B2B meeting in person!

Congrats Shelby! :D

If you don't get a response here, I can request hospitality from HO after he signs. ;)

Thanks! That would be great :) He just signed this morning.He's going to be doing shows part time until he quits his current job in March. He's excited and his friends have already encouraged him to do it :) I guess they all think he would be great - he sounds like it!

Last edited:
Bumping this to the new posts.Todd seems very motivated but I think B2B would be a great opportunity for him. He lives near North Pole, AK. I could skype/google hangout him into our meeting here but it would be 3:30 pm his time and I don't think he's available then!

We're having our B2B meeting in Chugiak, Alaska at 6:30 on Thursday and are doing oovoo video chat if he wants to join us. Will check with the other directors here to see if they have the contact for who is up there. I know there used to be some meetings in Fbx, but that director moved.

Shelby, HO gave me a contact in Fairbanks. I just e-mailed her & will let you know (via e-mail) when I hear back from her. ;)

Sheila said:
Shelby, HO gave me a contact in Fairbanks. I just e-mailed her & will let you know (via e-mail) when I hear back from her. ;)

Thank you!!!

Shelby - just PMed you the director I know up there in case it's a different person.

1. What are the top hotels in Fairbanks, AK?

Some of the top hotels in Fairbanks, AK include Pike's Waterfront Lodge, Westmark Fairbanks Hotel & Conference Center, and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fairbanks.

2. What are some popular tourist attractions in Fairbanks, AK?

Some popular tourist attractions in Fairbanks, AK include the Aurora Ice Museum, Pioneer Park, and the University of Alaska Museum of the North.

3. What is the weather like in Fairbanks, AK?

The weather in Fairbanks, AK can vary greatly depending on the season. In the winter, temperatures can drop below -30 degrees Fahrenheit, while summers can reach highs of 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What type of cuisine is popular in Fairbanks, AK?

Fairbanks, AK offers a variety of cuisines, but some popular dishes include Alaskan seafood, reindeer sausage, and traditional Native Alaskan dishes.

5. What are some outdoor activities to do in Fairbanks, AK?

Fairbanks, AK is known for its beautiful outdoor scenery and offers activities such as hiking, fishing, skiing, and dog mushing. Visitors can also take a scenic drive on the Dalton Highway or go on a wildlife viewing tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Kitchen2u