• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back Order Shipping: Where Do Your Items Ship? | Mix & Chop and More

In summary, all backordered items from Pampered Chef ship from their distribution center in Addison, Illinois and typically take 7-10 business days to ship. Customers can track the shipping status of their backordered item and change the shipping address by contacting customer service. It is also possible to cancel the backordered item and receive a refund by contacting customer service.
beepampered
For the mix and chop or other items that have been backordered....Where do they ship it to? The host or directly to the person who ordered it? Thanks.

It goes to the person the main shipment originally was shipped to. If it was a direct ship order to begin with, it will go directly to the customer.

They ship it to the host BUT they do NOT put in a packing slip saying who the items belong to!! So you may want to make sure your host knows who ordered them.

I had the show shipped to me but don't have to deliver the mix 'n chops a few weeks later. Do you think HO would change it to go to the host? Thanks....

I've been wandering this same thing. If someone knows, please help!

You should be able to call HO and have the backordered items shipped to the host.

Related to Back Order Shipping: Where Do Your Items Ship? | Mix & Chop and More

1. Where do backordered items from Pampered Chef ship from?

All backordered items from Pampered Chef ship from our distribution center in Addison, Illinois.

2. How long does it take for backordered items to ship?

The shipping time for backordered items from Pampered Chef can vary, but typically it takes 7-10 business days for the item to ship from our distribution center.

3. Can I track my backordered item's shipping status?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your backordered item has shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

4. Can I change the shipping address for a backordered item?

If you need to change the shipping address for a backordered item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in updating the shipping information for your order.

5. Can I cancel my backordered item and receive a refund?

Yes, if you wish to cancel your backordered item and receive a refund, please contact our customer service team. They will help you with the cancellation process and issue a refund for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo