• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Shower Potluck Recipe Ideas

In summary, for your upcoming potluck baby shower, some suggestions for dishes to bring include a veggie platter with dip, fruit salad, mini quiches, pasta salad, deviled eggs, caprese skewers, chicken salad sandwiches, mini fruit tarts, spinach and artichoke dip, and chocolate-covered strawberries. These dishes are easy to make, transport, and can be customized to suit different tastes.
jillchef
I am attending a baby shower in a couple of weeks and it is a potluck. Any suggestions on what I should bring?

baby shower ideasI planned my neices baby shower and I have included my menu ideas for you, on page 2 there is a simple recipe called diaper sandwiches they were a HIT!!! I had to double the batch 4 times over everyone was devouring them as fast as they came out of the oven, not to mention they were really cute and you can fill them each a little differently if you want. You can use chicken, canned ham, tuna, etc.

also the little pacifiers made out of lifesavers were really cute too!

Flora

Attachments

• baby shower recipes.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 480
1. Veggie platter with dip: A colorful and healthy option that everyone can enjoy.2. Fruit salad: Perfect for a summer baby shower, this refreshing dish is both tasty and nutritious.3. Mini quiches: These bite-sized quiches are easy to make and can be customized with different fillings to suit everyone's taste.4. Pasta salad: A crowd-pleasing dish that can be made in advance and easily transported to the potluck.5. Deviled eggs: A classic party dish that is always a hit. You can also add a twist by using avocado or bacon as toppings.6. Caprese skewers: Fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil skewers drizzled with balsamic glaze make for a delicious and elegant appetizer.7. Chicken salad sandwiches: A light and delicious option for a potluck, these sandwiches can be made with chicken, tuna, or egg salad.8. Mini fruit tarts: These bite-sized tarts filled with pastry cream and topped with fresh fruit are a sweet treat that will impress the guests.9. Spinach and artichoke dip: A creamy and indulgent dip that can be served with crackers, bread, or veggies.10. Chocolate-covered strawberries: A simple but elegant dessert option that is sure to be a hit with the guests. You can also add some sprinkles or drizzle with white chocolate for a decorative touch.

Related to Baby Shower Potluck Recipe Ideas

1. Can you recommend a recipe for a baby shower that is easy to make?

Yes, one of our most popular recipes for baby showers is our Mini Chicken Salad Croissants. They are simple to make and always a hit with guests. You can find the recipe on our website or in our catalog.

2. I need a recipe that is suitable for guests with dietary restrictions. Do you have any suggestions?

Absolutely! Our Quinoa and Veggie Stuffed Bell Peppers are a delicious option for guests with dietary restrictions. They are gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly, and can easily be made vegan by omitting the cheese topping. You can find the recipe on our website or in our catalog.

3. Can you recommend a recipe that is budget-friendly for a large baby shower?

For a budget-friendly option, we suggest our Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders. They are not only delicious, but also easy to prepare in large quantities. Plus, using a slow cooker saves on both time and money. You can find the recipe on our website or in our catalog.

4. I want to make something sweet for the baby shower. What dessert recipe do you recommend?

Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars are always a hit at baby showers. They are a delicious and indulgent treat that is sure to satisfy any sweet cravings. You can find the recipe on our website or in our catalog.

5. I am looking for a unique recipe to impress my guests at the baby shower. Can you help?

For a unique and impressive dish, we recommend our Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms. These tasty bites are easy to make, but look and taste gourmet. Your guests will be impressed by your culinary skills! You can find the recipe on our website or in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wycohibito
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • babywings76