• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Shower--Need Info to Give to Mom

In summary, a popular baby shower registry includes essentials like diapers, baby clothes, bottles, and a stroller, as well as nursery decor, baby blankets, and baby carriers. The number of guests to invite can vary but typically ranges from 10-30. Co-ed baby showers are becoming more common and it is acceptable to have a baby shower for a second or third child, although it may be more low-key. Popular food options for a baby shower include finger foods, light snacks, and sweet treats, while considering any dietary restrictions of the guests.
acdugger
Gold Member
I have a friend who I asked if I could give her a PC baby shower. She wants to see something to know more about it. Does anyone have something I give to the mom-to-be?
Andrea

look for baby under files. There are some list of products and shower ideas there. hth!

, I think it's great that you want to throw a PC baby shower for your friend! It's a fun and unique idea. As for something to give to the mom-to-be, you could put together a little "PC baby shower survival kit" with some essentials for the new mom and baby. Some ideas could be baby wipes, diaper cream, a cute onesie, a pacifier, and maybe even a gift card for a meal delivery service or cleaning service to help the new mom out during those busy first few weeks with a newborn. You could also include a heartfelt note or card with some words of encouragement for your friend as she embarks on this new journey of motherhood. I'm sure she will appreciate the thoughtful gesture and the practical gifts. Have fun planning the shower!

Related to Baby Shower--Need Info to Give to Mom

1. What are some popular items to include on a baby shower registry?

Some popular items to include on a baby shower registry are essentials like diapers, baby clothes, bottles, and a stroller. Other popular items are nursery decor, baby blankets, and baby carriers.

2. How many guests should I invite to a baby shower?

The number of guests to invite to a baby shower can vary depending on personal preference and budget. A typical baby shower can have anywhere from 10-30 guests, but it ultimately depends on the size of the venue and the mom-to-be's wishes.

3. Can I have a co-ed baby shower?

Yes, co-ed baby showers are becoming increasingly popular. It's a great way to involve both parents and their friends in the celebration. Just make sure to plan activities and games that will be enjoyable for both men and women.

4. Is it appropriate to have a baby shower for a second or third child?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to have a baby shower for subsequent children. However, it is common for the baby shower to be more low-key and focused on celebrating the new addition rather than receiving gifts.

5. What type of food should I serve at a baby shower?

Finger foods and light snacks are popular choices for baby showers. Some ideas include a fruit and veggie platter, mini sandwiches, and sweet treats like cupcakes or cookies. It's also a good idea to consider any dietary restrictions of the guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSherryL
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl