• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Cute and Practical Baby Gift Ideas for a Mom-to-Be?

In summary, the hair stylist is having a girl, and the client thought of giving her some Pink Twix-its. The client also mentioned that she could do a cute Mini basket with all their small things in it, whisk, spoons, spreader, prep bowls, small bar board, quikuts, and a pink dots towel.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just got back from my hair stylist...It's been awhile since I've been in there, and come to find out- she's 7 months pregnant (I could barely tell!! She's so tiny! Hate her! :D ) Anyway....I thought it might be kind of fun to give her a little something...nothing too big. She's one of the first that I like and would make a point of going back to see HER. Normally, I just go to anyone, until I met her. :)

She's having a girl, which is nice- so I was thinking I could give her some Pink Twix-its. :p but what else might you put with it that could be useful for a new mom? I'll sift through my catalog later, but thought I'd see what ya'll might have done in the past.

Quick-Stir Pitcher and mini-whipper for Formula.

The microfiber towels make good burp cloths.

The shaker for powdered formula.

To hell with PC and the baby ... how about a day of pampering for the new Mom AFTER the baby is born. Spa treatment, massage, and quiet time to celebrate herself?

RMDave said:
To hell with PC and the baby ... how about a day of pampering for the new Mom AFTER the baby is born. Spa treatment, massage, and quiet time to celebrate herself?

LOL - after my baby was born, I couldn't be gone for more than 2 hrs at a time. ;):rolleyes:

Although she won't need them till later, I used the Prep bowls all the time to mix up food for baby. small bamboo spoons are great for banging and then later for eating and digging in the dirt/sand. or you could do a cute Mini basket since she will now have a "little one" and put all our small things in it, whisk, spoons, spreader, prep bowls, small bar board, quikuts, It would be super cute if you still had a pink dots towel.
Mara

1. What are some unique and practical baby gift ideas for new moms?

Some unique and practical baby gift ideas for new moms include a diaper caddy filled with essentials like diapers, wipes, and diaper cream, a cozy robe and slippers for those late-night feedings, a personalized baby blanket, a nursing pillow, or a baby carrier.

2. Do you have any suggestions for DIY baby gifts for new moms?

Yes, some DIY baby gift ideas for new moms include a homemade nursing cover, a hand-painted onesie, a DIY baby milestone blanket, a handmade teething necklace, or a personalized picture frame with the baby's name and birthdate.

3. Are there any baby gifts specifically for moms who are expecting their second or third child?

Yes, some baby gift ideas for moms who are expecting their second or third child include a sibling gift kit for their older child, a personalized photo album or memory book to document their growing family, a baby carrier for hands-free bonding with the new baby, or a gift certificate for a massage or spa day to help the mom relax and recharge.

4. What are some practical and thoughtful gifts for moms who are breastfeeding?

Some practical and thoughtful gifts for moms who are breastfeeding include a nursing cover, a breastfeeding-friendly water bottle, a breast pump, a nursing bra, or a gift certificate for a lactation consultant or breastfeeding support group.

5. Do you have any suggestions for sentimental gifts for new moms?

Yes, some sentimental gifts for new moms include a personalized piece of jewelry with the baby's birthstone or initials, a custom-made photo album or scrapbook, a handprint or footprint kit, a personalized baby book, or a special keepsake box for storing treasured memories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies