• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Avoiding Mistakes: The Importance of Double Checking Orders - A Host's Story

In summary, Joanne in the Solution Center hooked me up no questions asked and replaced my host's special order.
chefkathy
In my haste to close out a show tonight, I forgot to add the FRICKEN TRIFLE BOWL host special to my host's order!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We were doing her final order through FB messages and I just missed it.I'll call tomorrow and hope they will take care of it for me. If not, I do have one here that I can give her. D'oh!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry girl! :(

Awe, I hate that too. Good luck getting them to add it....but I think you already know the answer (good thing you have one!)

DISLIKE!!!! :mad:

call, I have had them make exceptions for me. They ship it seperately from the rest of the show though

When I have made this mistake in the past, they usually have me wait until the show is shipped and then I can call back and do an adjustment. I was secretly hoping I'd have a declined credit card because then I could call and add it without a problem. But once the show is processing, there is no changing anything.Going to call now....

Woohoo!Joanne in the Solution Center hooked me up no questions asked!

DebbieJ said:
Woohoo!

Joanne in the Solution Center hooked me up no questions asked!

Wow!! Thanks again to the Solutions center!!!

DebbieJ said:
Woohoo!

Joanne in the Solution Center hooked me up no questions asked!

AWESOME!!!! And whew!!!! ;)

Poor Joanne.... now we are all going to be requesting her!

Happy for you! I forgot to order a knife one time and got told too bad too sad and ate the cost myself. :(

Yea! I missed the name, but had someone super helpful today. I had a customer e-mail to let me know she never got her replacement items after receiving 3 broken things in her original shipment. I looked back & the original request to me was March 12! A Saturday and the day after the big earthquake in Japan. Apparently I got sidetracked and never even called in the adjustment. The solution center rep still sent her a return label so she wouldn't have to pay to mail back the items! I was thinking I'd be eating THAT shipping cost but she totally understood why I was distracted & dropped the ball & volunteered to handle that for me. WooHoo!

Great news, Deb and Sheila!! Love happy endings!

Related to Avoiding Mistakes: The Importance of Double Checking Orders - A Host's Story

1. What is "I Hate When I Screw Up!"?

"I Hate When I Screw Up!" is a common expression used to convey frustration over making a mistake or error.

2. Why do people say "I Hate When I Screw Up!"?

People say "I Hate When I Screw Up!" because making mistakes can be frustrating and can lead to negative consequences.

3. How can I avoid saying "I Hate When I Screw Up!"?

To avoid saying "I Hate When I Screw Up!", it is important to practice self-compassion and understand that making mistakes is a natural part of learning and growth. It is also helpful to learn from mistakes and try to prevent them in the future.

4. Is saying "I Hate When I Screw Up!" healthy?

While it is normal to feel frustrated when making mistakes, constantly saying "I Hate When I Screw Up!" can lead to negative self-talk and self-esteem issues. It is important to acknowledge and learn from mistakes, but also practice self-forgiveness and move on.

5. What can I do when I do say "I Hate When I Screw Up!"?

If you find yourself saying "I Hate When I Screw Up!", take a deep breath and remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes. Try to focus on finding a solution or learning from the mistake rather than dwelling on it. You can also talk to a trusted friend or therapist for support and perspective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila