• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Outside Order Form: Request Now for Convenient Outdoor Purchases

In summary, the August Outside Order Form is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to track and manage orders placed outside of traditional parties or cooking shows. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or consultant workstation. This form should not be used for orders placed during a party. Basic information about the customer and their order is needed to fill out the form, and it can be submitted online or through mail. Accuracy is important to ensure the order is processed correctly.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
got a request for this...thought I'd pass it on!

Attachments

• august 09 oof.doc
    381 KB · Views: 556
This is super! Thanks!

Thanks so much!:)

VERY nice! thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing!

I'm new here - when using the oof do you tax everything? I do not see a separate place for the non taxed pantry items. :confused:

PamperedSD said:
I'm new here - when using the oof do you tax everything? I do not see a separate place for the non taxed pantry items. :confused:

Tax is dependent on the state you live in. This information is found on Consultant's corner, under "Tax Rate Guide"

1. What is the purpose of the August Outside Order Form?

The August Outside Order Form is a tool designed to help Pampered Chef consultants track and manage orders that are submitted by customers outside of a traditional party or cooking show. It allows consultants to keep track of these orders and ensure they are entered correctly in the system.

2. How do I access the August Outside Order Form?

The August Outside Order Form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "My Business" tab. Simply click on "Order Forms" and then select "August Outside Order Form" from the drop-down menu. You can also access the form directly through your consultant workstation.

3. Can I use the August Outside Order Form for orders placed during a party?

No, the August Outside Order Form is specifically for orders that are submitted outside of a party or cooking show. Orders placed during a party should be recorded using the traditional order forms provided by Pampered Chef.

4. What information do I need to fill out the August Outside Order Form?

The August Outside Order Form requires basic information such as the customer's name, address, and contact information, as well as details about the products they are ordering. It is important to accurately record all information to ensure the order is processed correctly.

5. How do I submit the August Outside Order Form?

Once you have filled out the form with all of the necessary information, you can either submit it online through your consultant workstation or print it out and submit it through the mail. If submitting online, be sure to double-check all information before submitting to avoid any errors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • soccermom18
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies