• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August-October Host-Guest Flyer?

In summary, the August-October Host-Guest Flyer is a special promotion by Pampered Chef for hosting and attending parties during the months of August, September, and October. Hosts can earn free products and guests can enjoy exclusive offers and discounts. To qualify, hosts must have a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and four buying guests, while guests must make a purchase of $60 or more. More information can be found by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, attending a party, or visiting their website.
kbugmama
Do any of you wonderful souls have all three months on one sheet? The last one I have run May thru August. That is such a great thing to give to potential hosts and past hosts so they know what all the specials are on one page.

Laurie
Director in PA

Did you check under files... I think I remember seeing something with all those months on it.

Thank you so much! I looked and but couldn't find it.

Laurie
Director in PA

Your welcome:) Glad I could help.

August - October Host/Guest FlyerThis is what I have...

Last edited:

1. What is the August-October Host-Guest Flyer?

The August-October Host-Guest Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts and guests during the months of August, September, and October. It includes exclusive offers, discounts, and free products for both hosts and guests.

2. How can I qualify for the August-October Host-Guest Flyer?

To qualify for the August-October Host-Guest Flyer, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the months of August, September, or October. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four buying guests. As a guest, you can also qualify by attending a party and making a purchase of $60 or more.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the August-October Host-Guest Flyer?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive offers based on the sales from your party. The more sales and guests you have, the more rewards you can receive. Plus, you get to spend a fun evening with your friends while earning rewards for yourself.

4. What are the exclusive offers for guests during the August-October Host-Guest Flyer?

As a guest, you can take advantage of special offers and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. These offers are only available during the months of August, September, and October, so it's a great time to stock up on your favorite products or try something new.

5. How can I find out more information about the August-October Host-Guest Flyer?

You can find more information about the August-October Host-Guest Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. You can also attend a party and speak with the host to learn more about their experience and the rewards they received. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies