• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Newsletter From Rita!! She Is the Bombdiggitty!!

Michelle and Jennifer,If you're using Outlook, you can try copying and pasting the text and images into your email as follows: 1) Select the text and images you want to include in your email.2) Click the Format tab and make sure that Rich text (HTML) is selected.3) Click the Paste button.If that doesn't work, you may need to update your Outlook Express software.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Here you go all, compliments of Rita :eek:)

Attachments

• August_News_06.pdf
    548.4 KB · Views: 643
Tell Rita Thankds and she is a sweetie for continuing to post her newsletters for us to see and use! That is so kind of her especially considering she doesn't belong to this site anymore :eek:(!

And please tell her we miss her!

Thanks for posting this! She does such a great job!! Please pass on my thanks.

Michele

Does she have a subscription service?

heat123 said:
Tell Rita Thankds and she is a sweetie for continuing to post her newsletters for us to see and use! That is so kind of her especially considering she doesn't belong to this site anymore :eek:(!

And please tell her we miss her!

I think we should buy her a lifetime membership to this site as a thank you for sharing her newsletter!

Answers to questions...I will pass on your thanks. To answer your questions, no she does not offer her newsletter as a paying service. She feels that, that is not right, and that we are all here to help eachother so no she will not charge, she is kind enough to offer it to us for free. As far as getting her a life time membership, I have already tried and she refused. She says that that is not right either. I did try. She has such a big heart I wish she would accept. I hope this answer all your questions, I will let her know how much she is appreciated.

Hmmm.....I wonder if we all just pitched in and did it anyway, what she'd do then? She'd HAVE to come visit then, even if it's just out of guilt :D

kcjodih said:
Hmmm.....I wonder if we all just pitched in and did it anyway, what she'd do then? She'd HAVE to come visit then, even if it's just out of guilt :D

I was just going to say that!!

I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I am trying to copy and paste so that I can put it in my e-mail without the customer opening a file. Seems like if I don't do it that way, they just delete it. Well, when I copy and paste only the writing shows up and the pictures aren't there? Any suggestions of what I could do different?

mminikus said:
I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I am trying to copy and paste so that I can put it in my e-mail without the customer opening a file. Seems like if I don't do it that way, they just delete it. Well, when I copy and paste only the writing shows up and the pictures aren't there? Any suggestions of what I could do different?
I am having the same problem since I've switched to yahoo email. Does anyone know a trick to this?

you need to make sure you have selected ".html" and i think that will fix it. i have to do that in my bellsouth email count.

Michelle and Jennifer,

If you use a mail program such as Outlook or Outlook Express, you can simply copy and past the images and text directly into your email messages. If you only use Yahoo Mail, you can setup Yahoo Mail so that it will work with a program such as Outlook or Outlook Express.

The only catch is that in order to be able to use Yahoo Mail with these programs you must upgrade your free Yahoo mail account to a "plus" account. It costs $19.95 / year.

**you can setup Yahoo Mail so that the different colors and sizes of the text will appear correctly. To do this:
1) select Options at the left of the screen
2) Select General Preferences
3) Scroll down and select the Compose messages as color and graphics option
4) Click save at the bottom

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
pamperedlinda said:
I think we should buy her a lifetime membership to this site as a thank you for sharing her newsletter!

I'm in!!! Let's do it!

dexheimers said:
If you use a mail program such as Outlook or Outlook Express, you can simply copy and past the images and text directly into your email messages.

I do have outlook Express, but when I copy it from the down loaded letter and try to paste it to the e-mail it only transfers the words, not the pictures? What am I doing wrong??

Sorry, I put the quote in wrong. Silly me!!

Michell,

When you open a blank message click the Format tab at the top and make sure that Rich text (HTML) is selected.

Now try to paste the contents into your email.

If that doesn't work, I suggest making sure you have the most current version of Outlook Express (I believe it is 6.0). You can Check this by clicking the Help tab in Outlook Express and selecting About Microsoft Outlook Express. Make sure the version is 6.0--------.

If you don't have the most current version, get it here.

Good luck! :)

I checked and I had it in the format set to html already and I have outlook express 6. So I tried it again the the letter copied all but the pictures once again. How frustrating. Computers, make me feel dumb sometimes. Ha, Ha!

hmmm....I don't know why it isn't working. Are you trying to copy from The PDF or the Word file? I would suggest copying from the Word file. The best way to copy everything is:
  • to hit CONTROL then A on your keyboard (this selects all)
  • Next, click CONTROL and C (this copies what you have selected)
  • Then go to your new email message and press CONTROL and V (this pastes what you copied)

Let me know if this helps!

o.k., I tried that and still no pictures. It must be something with my computer. When I first got my computer it came with a free trial subscription to microsoft office. Well, when the trial offer expired, I removed it, and it took away alot of my normal features. I should have just left it in, and used it like that. I am thinking once I buy the microsoft office and install it, I will get all my features back. Thank-you so much for all your help.

No Problem. I will say that Office and the email program that come with it (Microsoft Outlook) is a much better email platform and has much more featurs. It's worth the investment!

What is the August Newsletter From Rita?

The August Newsletter From Rita is a monthly newsletter that is sent out by Pampered Chef consultant Rita. It contains updates on new products, recipes, promotions, and other important information for Pampered Chef customers.

How can I receive the August Newsletter From Rita?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you should automatically receive the August Newsletter From Rita in your email inbox. If you are not receiving it, please check your spam or junk folder. You can also contact Rita directly to request to be added to her email list.

What kind of information can I expect to see in the August Newsletter From Rita?

The August Newsletter From Rita will include updates on new products, promotions, recipes, and other helpful information for Pampered Chef customers. It may also feature success stories from other customers and tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

Is the August Newsletter From Rita only for Pampered Chef customers?

While the August Newsletter From Rita is primarily aimed at Pampered Chef customers, anyone can subscribe to receive it. If you are interested in Pampered Chef products or recipes, you are welcome to subscribe to the newsletter.

Can I unsubscribe from the August Newsletter From Rita?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the August Newsletter From Rita at any time. Simply click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter or contact Rita directly to be removed from the email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MGG
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
heat123
  • luvbeingachef