• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Newsletter - Compliments of Rita Wester

In summary, the June Newsletter from Pampered Chef, provided by Rita Wester, contains recipes, cooking tips, and special discounts on select products for the month of June. To access the newsletter, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or subscribe to the email list. The recipes in the newsletter are easy to follow and suitable for all levels of cooks. However, the discounts cannot be combined with other promotions. The June Newsletter is only available for the month of June, but past newsletters can be found on the Pampered Chef website for recipe inspiration.
luvbeingachef
Rita asked that I put this out there for you all to use as she gets many requests (myself included) for her newsletters.

Attachments

• June News 07.doc
    975 KB · Views: 529
Thanks for sharing! I look forward to Rita's newsletter.:)

Well between Rita's and Linda's, I think I am good to go for the month!
Thanks for posting!

Thank you so much for sharing! My guests appreciate it ;)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share that Rita, our amazing pampered chef consultant, has a newsletter that she sends out regularly with great tips, recipes, and promotions. She has been getting a lot of requests for it, so I wanted to put it out there for all of you to use. It's a great resource and I highly recommend signing up for it. Thanks, Rita, for all that you do for us!

What is included in the June Newsletter from Pampered Chef?

The June Newsletter from Pampered Chef, compliments of Rita Wester, includes recipes, cooking tips, and special discounts on select products for the month of June.

How can I access the June Newsletter?

The June Newsletter can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by subscribing to the email newsletter list.

Are the recipes in the June Newsletter easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the June Newsletter are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all levels.

Can I use the discounts from the June Newsletter in addition to other promotions?

Unfortunately, the discounts from the June Newsletter cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Is the June Newsletter only available for the month of June?

Yes, the June Newsletter is only available for the month of June. However, you can access past newsletters on the Pampered Chef website for recipe inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
LisaVH
  • raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • bbauman07