• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Host & Guest Special: Printable Version

In summary, the August Host & Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It includes special discounts and deals for both hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties or events. To take advantage of this special, you must either host a Pampered Chef party or attend one as a guest. As a host, you can earn rewards and discounts based on your party's sales, while guests can receive special discounts and deals on select products. Hosting a party in August also allows you to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. The August Host & Guest Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but hosts can still earn their regular rewards. Some restrictions may apply to the products included in the
deliciousdiva
Does anyone have the August Host and Guestt Special in a Word Document? TIA! I am trying to prepare for my grand opening and need something in print to give to potential hosts.

Here is the host special

Attachments

• August Host Special Word.doc
    638 KB · Views: 359
Here's the guest special.

Attachments

• August Guest Special Word.doc
    553.5 KB · Views: 352
I like the one with both.

What is the August Host & Guest Special?

The August Host & Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It includes special discounts and deals for both hosts and guests of Pampered Chef parties or events.

How do I take advantage of the August Host & Guest Special?

To take advantage of the August Host & Guest Special, you must either host a Pampered Chef party or attend a party as a guest. As a host, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from your party. As a guest, you can receive special discounts and deals on select Pampered Chef products.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in August?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in August allows you to take advantage of the August Host & Guest Special, which includes discounts on products and the opportunity to earn free products based on the sales from your party. It is also a great way to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Can I combine the August Host & Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the August Host & Guest Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, as a host, you can still earn your regular host rewards in addition to the August Host & Guest Special offers.

Are there any restrictions on the products included in the August Host & Guest Special?

Yes, the products included in the August Host & Guest Special are subject to availability and while supplies last. Some products may also have size or color restrictions. Be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • pamperedtraci
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies