• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Host & Guest Flyer: Get Your Event Noticed!

In summary, the August Host & Guest Flyer is a promotional flyer for Pampered Chef parties in the month of August. To receive the offers, you must either host or attend a party. The offers include discounted products, free gifts, and special bundles. They cannot be combined with other promotions. The flyer can be obtained through a consultant or viewed online.
SuzanneW
Has anyone done a host & guest flyer for August yet?

Not having been through a catalog change before, can someone tell me how that works? At some point closer to August will they tell us what the mystery products will be? So far none of my potential hosts have been excited about August.

They always unveil the fall line at conference in July. We should all know what the August specials (and all the new products) are after the last wave of conference. I've been promoting it as a "get it before you can buy it" kind of thing to make it more exciting. That seems to be generating some interest (although I'm due with number 2 in mid Sept, so am looking for a lighter August show-wise). I have found September easier to book from summer shows, cause people tend to want to wait for the new catalog since all their friends are buying at the shows they book from.
Consequently, the spring line is always unveiled in January at Leadership for the March changeover.

What is the August Host & Guest Flyer?

The August Host & Guest Flyer is a promotional flyer featuring special offers and discounts for both host and guests who host or attend a Pampered Chef party in the month of August.

How can I receive the offers from the August Host & Guest Flyer?

To receive the offers from the August Host & Guest Flyer, you must either host a Pampered Chef party in August or attend a party as a guest. The offers are only valid for parties held in August.

What types of offers are included in the August Host & Guest Flyer?

The August Host & Guest Flyer typically includes a variety of offers, such as discounted products, free gifts, and special bundles. The specific offers may vary each month, so be sure to check the flyer for the latest deals.

Can I combine the offers from the August Host & Guest Flyer with other promotions?

In most cases, the offers from the August Host & Guest Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any specific terms and conditions.

How can I get a copy of the August Host & Guest Flyer?

The August Host & Guest Flyer is typically available through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also view the flyer online on the Pampered Chef website. Ask your consultant for more information on how to access the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies