• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a July Host/Guest Flyer Combined

In summary, the conversation is about a request for July host/guest and July/August host/guest flyers. The person responding provides a version of the invite that can be saved and offers to create more if needed. They also mention using a Pro version of Acrobat to make the form save-able.
pcchef4u
I need a July host/guest flyer and, if possible, a July/August host/guest flyer Thanks!

I have a July host/guest with the August host/guest.

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• JulyAugust_2009.doc
    915 KB · Views: 424
  • JulyAugust_2009.pdf
    227.8 KB · Views: 295
These are incredible! Here's what I have been looking for and couldn't find yet. I was wondering after seeing your beautiful work if there is some magical way to use the invites from PC Theme Show - "Keep it Cool" - to type on save and print. I am aware that it says we can not save them. My printer stinks and I go to Office Max often. Is there a way to do this at all? Do you use PC Theme show invites or have you created your own using their pics? I have been using the mini cat. as invites with half sheet host info on them but would really like to use our Theme Show lingo and pics. Any help would be loved!:love:

kimcooks4u said:
These are incredible! Here's what I have been looking for and couldn't find yet. I was wondering after seeing your beautiful work if there is some magical way to use the invites from PC Theme Show - "Keep it Cool" - to type on save and print. I am aware that it says we can not save them. My printer stinks and I go to Office Max often. Is there a way to do this at all? Do you use PC Theme show invites or have you created your own using their pics? I have been using the mini cat. as invites with half sheet host info on them but would really like to use our Theme Show lingo and pics. Any help would be loved!:love:

I'll post a version of the invite that can be saved. I can try to post at lunchtime. If not, I'll do it when I get home.

Oh thank you. I try to do things on my own first but I'm stummped with this one.

Couldn't do this at work - file was too large. You should be able to type in the form and save it now.

If your acrobat reader has a "submit" button, I have it set to go to a bogus email - so don't use that feature. Just fill it out and save it.

Let me know if it does not work for you!

Attachments

• kic_printableInvite_rev1.pdf
    745 KB · Views: 370
ok that is so cool! Not sure how did that, IT WORKED! thanks so much. Really is it a secret or can you share the details on how to do this - I would love to be able to do this for al the theme shows.

Thanks! I am glad it worked for you. I had never done it with an existing pdf form - only ones that I created. I have a Pro version of Acrobat at work that I can make the form save-able.

You can't do it with Reader.

If there are any others that you need, let me know - it only takes me a minute and I really don't mind.

1. Is there a combined host and guest flyer for July?

Yes, there is a July host and guest flyer that is combined into one flyer.

2. What are the benefits of having a combined flyer for host and guest?

Having a combined flyer for host and guest means that both parties can take advantage of the special offers and discounts available. It also makes it easier for hosts to promote the products to their guests.

3. How can I access the July host and guest flyer?

You can access the July host and guest flyer through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

4. Can I combine the host and guest offers with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host and guest offers cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards while taking advantage of the guest offers.

5. Are the host and guest offers available for online purchases?

Yes, the host and guest offers are available for online purchases. Simply enter the promo code at checkout for the offers to be applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam