• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Specials: Check Out Our Updated Flyers!

In summary, the flyers are updated with the July specials. The website that Kathleen recommended sells pre-made lapboards that have a sleeve on the outside and a pocket on the inside.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with the July specials!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJunJul16_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 793
  • MayJunJul16_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 848
Thank you, Kathleen. I was putting together a Host packet this morning and wondered if you had July up. I always put the 3-month spread on the back of the outside order forms that give the Host. I also put the 3-month spread under the clear plastic of my lapboards so people can follow along as I talk about the current guest special and what's available to the Host. I've said it before but here we go again, thank you for making me look so good!!!!

Lapboards? Tell me more! I'm a brand new consultant. My mom mentioned at my launch how I should have clipboards for everyone, but that would be a lot to carry.......

Alicia Messenger said:
Lapboards? Tell me more! I'm a brand new consultant. My mom mentioned at my launch how I should have clipboards for everyone, but that would be a lot to carry.......
I made my own out of 3-ring binders that have a sleeve on the outside and a pocket on the inside. Cut the ring section off carefully so you have two lap boards. I have covered the cut part of some of mine with cute duct tape. I put a flyer oc the specials in each sleeve and a catalog and order form in the pocket.

I love these flyers; thank you so much for putting them together, I truly appreciate it. Thank you.

Thank you! You are the BEST! I wouldn't be able to do half of the sales I do if it weren't for these flyers!

1. What are the July specials?

The July specials include updated flyers featuring new products and deals for the month of July.

2. How can I access the updated flyers?

You can access the updated flyers through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any exclusive deals for July?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and discounts available only for the month of July. Make sure to check out our updated flyers to see the offers.

4. Can I still use my consultant discount on the July specials?

Yes, you can still use your consultant discount on the July specials. Your discount will be applied at checkout.

5. When do the July specials end?

The July specials end on July 31st, so make sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies