• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Combined August Host and Guest Specials Document?

In summary, the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer is a special promotion for the month of August where both the host and guest can earn exclusive discounts and rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party together. The host must invite a guest to co-host the party with them, and the guest must make a purchase of at least $200 to qualify. By participating, both parties can earn discounts on select products and exclusive host rewards. The host can still earn regular host rewards, in addition to the exclusive Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together rewards. To sign up, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to schedule a party with a guest.
c00p
Gold Member
I've searched through the files and maybe it's because I'm tired, but I can't seem to find a 1-pager that has both the August Host and Guest specials listed on 1 page. If you have that, would you please post it??? TIA

Ok - well, I guess when you can't find what you want and you are impatient, you figure things out!!! I'm attaching the one that I threw together just now. Maybe it'll help someone else out.

Attachments

• Aug host & guest spec.doc
    978.5 KB · Views: 321
Thanks a bunch for that!:D It will be really useful in my "Pampered Business" packets!:chef: Glad someone is that good! I get frustrated too easily!:confused:

Funny, I was just searching for this yesterday afternoon.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you out with finding the August Host and Guest specials on one page. I have attached a document that includes both specials for your convenience. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer?

The Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer is a special promotion for the month of August where both the host and guest can earn exclusive discounts and rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party together.

2. How does the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer work?

To participate in the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer, the host must invite a guest to co-host the party with them. The guest must then make a purchase of at least $200 in product during the party to qualify for the special discounts and rewards.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer?

By participating in the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer, both the host and guest can earn discounts on select Pampered Chef products and exclusive host rewards. It is a great way for both parties to save on their favorite Pampered Chef items.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I participate in the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer?

Yes, the host can still earn host rewards as they would with a regular party. In addition, they can also earn the exclusive Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together rewards by co-hosting with a guest.

5. How can I sign up for the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer?

To participate in the Aug. Host/Guest Spec Together offer, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to schedule a party with a guest. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kylev
  • Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam