• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attn: Amy Who Ordered Hosp. Set From Sara!!!

L
lizardhippie
I lost your address & e-mail address!! I need to send this to you, but I have to have your address first.

E-mail me ASAP.

Thanks! Sara :eek:

Which AMY??Was it me or did you have another Amy order also?

Yes!!Did you order the hospitality set from me & send me a check? I have it sitting here in the box ready to go, but lost your address.

Sara

What is the purpose of this message?

The purpose of this message is to request the recipient's contact information in order to send them a hospital set that was previously ordered.

Who is the intended recipient of the message?

The intended recipient of the message is Amy, who previously ordered the hospital set from Sara.

Why does the sender need the recipient's contact information?

The sender needs the recipient's contact information in order to send them the hospital set that was previously ordered.

What happens if the sender does not receive the recipient's contact information?

If the sender does not receive the recipient's contact information, they will not be able to send the hospital set and the recipient will not receive the item they ordered.

What is the urgency of the message?

The message has a sense of urgency as the sender requests a response "ASAP," indicating that the item needs to be sent to the recipient as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • kitchen queen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies