• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Conference Attendance with Incentives: Unlock Exclusive Benefits Now!

In summary, the conference offers a variety of incentives for attendees, including extra points toward SOMETHING, such as the trip or submission incentive in July. However, be advised that going solely for the incentives may not be the best investment for your business, as you will get more out of attending if you have the intent of learning and growing.
I liked the big cranberry striped bag from last year, I use that at all my shows...also the exclusive medium woven is in my bathroom...I like that one too, actually I think they are all good!

Thank you all!! I am excited to go and any incentives are a bonus!!!:chef:

What do you mean by"extra points to buy cookware with"?

Lifeat50 said:
What do you mean by"extra points to buy cookware with"?

The last couple of times that cookware was introduced, there was a consultant incentive to get some free. We earned points based on our sales for a 3 month (or so) period. Attendees got bonus points. Those points could be redeemed for cookware. It's the same thing HO did with the Show To Go system last year.

chefann said:
The last couple of times that cookware was introduced, there was a consultant incentive to get some free. We earned points based on our sales for a 3 month (or so) period. Attendees got bonus points. Those points could be redeemed for cookware. It's the same thing HO did with the Show To Go system last year.

That was a great incentive for those bags, I love mine...

chefsteph07 said:
I liked the big cranberry striped bag from last year, I use that at all my shows...also the exclusive medium woven is in my bathroom...I like that one too, actually I think they are all good!

That was one of those "female" incentives. It didn't look good with anything I wear. :) I sold it to one of my recruits.

c00p said:
They've actually done the cookware points for 2 years now......I'm banking on a 3rd year because I have a feeling there will be some new pieces added to the open stock list!

Newbie here....how does this points thing work? All details would be so appreciated!

I was also wondering about incentives. I've never attended NC before and I'll be going this year for the first time. I know it'll be great for my business and it is an investment but for my husband and I it was a real sacrifice to come up with the money for me to attend. I am fairly new and have not made enough money to attend NC just on my PC money alone. So to me incentives was a way to overcompensate for the money we spend for me to attend.

Aunticooks said:
New this year and unable to attend NC due to conflict in family vacation, but do they do anything for those consultants who hold and submit in July and can't go to NC?

I know that going is an awesome opportunity and great way to build your business but there are some of us who just can't make it happen for one reason or another and so far I have achieved all of the 1-15th incentives and would like to continue earning those.
and Yes I am proud to say that I'm a "Greedy bitch" as I tease with my hubby and director. I love incentives ( they could be a $1 post it pack or $50,000 I go for it all with the same determination...why??? cuz I'm a greedy bitch lol!!!!!!)

You will get the new logo apron if you submit 2 shows - you get the apron AND tablecloth if you attend conference!!!!!! So, yes, you get something even if you cannot attend!

<H2>1. What incentives are being offered for attending the Boost Conference?</H2><p>At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of providing incentives for attending our conferences. That's why we are excited to offer exclusive benefits to those who register for the Boost Conference. These benefits may include extra incentive trip points, goodies during the conference, and even special show or submission incentives tied to attendance. Keep an eye out for specific details as we get closer to the conference date!</p><H2>2. Can you explain the Leadership attendee incentive for the Boost Conference?</H2><p>We are thrilled to reward our dedicated Leadership attendees with extra incentive trip points for attending the Boost Conference. This is just one of the many ways we show our appreciation for our top leaders and their commitment to our company. We hope to see you there!</p><H2>3. Will there be any incentives for attending the Boost Conference if I register early?</H2><p>While we can't reveal all the details just yet, we can assure you that we are working on exciting incentives for early bird registrants. Keep an eye on your emails and our social media pages for updates on these incentives. Trust us, you won't want to miss out!</p><H2>4. How can I make sure my one registration will help keep the conference attendance numbers down?</H2><p>We appreciate your enthusiasm for the Boost Conference and your desire to help keep attendance numbers manageable. While we can't guarantee that your one registration will have a significant impact on attendance, we appreciate your efforts. We hope that our exclusive benefits and incentives will entice even more attendees to join us.</p><H2>5. Are there any other incentives I can expect for attending the Boost Conference?</H2><p>We are always looking for ways to make our conferences even more rewarding for our attendees. While we can't reveal all the details just yet, we can promise that there will be plenty of incentives and goodies in store for those who attend the Boost Conference. We can't wait to see you there!</p>

1. What incentives are being offered for attending the Boost Conference?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of providing incentives for attending our conferences. That's why we are excited to offer exclusive benefits to those who register for the Boost Conference. These benefits may include extra incentive trip points, goodies during the conference, and even special show or submission incentives tied to attendance. Keep an eye out for specific details as we get closer to the conference date!

2. Can you explain the Leadership attendee incentive for the Boost Conference?

We are thrilled to reward our dedicated Leadership attendees with extra incentive trip points for attending the Boost Conference. This is just one of the many ways we show our appreciation for our top leaders and their commitment to our company. We hope to see you there!

3. Will there be any incentives for attending the Boost Conference if I register early?

While we can't reveal all the details just yet, we can assure you that we are working on exciting incentives for early bird registrants. Keep an eye on your emails and our social media pages for updates on these incentives. Trust us, you won't want to miss out!

4. How can I make sure my one registration will help keep the conference attendance numbers down?

We appreciate your enthusiasm for the Boost Conference and your desire to help keep attendance numbers manageable. While we can't guarantee that your one registration will have a significant impact on attendance, we appreciate your efforts. We hope that our exclusive benefits and incentives will entice even more attendees to join us.

5. Are there any other incentives I can expect for attending the Boost Conference?

We are always looking for ways to make our conferences even more rewarding for our attendees. While we can't reveal all the details just yet, we can promise that there will be plenty of incentives and goodies in store for those who attend the Boost Conference. We can't wait to see you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • ardipc