• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

as ofLast Night I Will Get My Last Piece

In summary, the speaker is excited about their upcoming show and is offering incentives for bookings. They have received two starter packages and are doing well with sales. They are looking for tips on how to keep bookings going after their friends and family have already hosted shows. Some suggestions mentioned include the dice game, offering products as incentives, and using creative themes for parties. The speaker also advises to be cautious when giving free items to hosts and suggests waiting until the night of the show to avoid cancellations.
babygirl
of the show to go. I'm sooo excited!!! I'm also going to be able to get the entertaining stripped set with my bonus bank..I have already received my two super starter month packages. I'm doing great with sales I just really need more bookings. I have 3 shows booked for november and one left for october. So far all the shows I have had are friends and family. Last night I was practically giving stuff away to get a booking. Right now I'm offering $5 more in free credit for every $100 in sales they get. How much better can you get then that. I'm also doing a drawing for a free large round stone or deluxe chz grater for anyone that has a show in october or november. I really want to fill up my schedule as much as possible. I got my first paycheck from last month and I really want to make that much every month.
Can you guys please give me some pointers on how you keep your bookings going? I'm afraid that once I get past my family and friends that I wont get much business. I was thinking about doing the dice game, or bringing products with me and if they like them and they book a party I will give it to them the night of the party. I'm doing soo good right now and want to keep it going.

That sounds like good ideas! I am just starting and my SS1 is November. My
open house is this weekend and I am starting to get real nervous. I have
an extra measure-all cup & small scraper, so what I am doing is if anyone
books in the 1st 2 weeks of November they will get one of the 2 at there show as a gift. I also made up a host letter stating that if the host can get me bookings BEFORE the show they will get a serving spatula or mini whipper for free. I don't know if it's going to work, but it's worth a try! I am also doing the balloon thing, but I am making the balloons into spiders for a Halloween theme. And if you book a show, you get to pop a balloon, and get whatever it
says as a prize...Hope some of these ideas will help, I go most of them on this site.... ;)

You are really doing well. Congrats! You have some great ideas, but if I may offer a tiny suggestion. Offer to give the host something for free, but don't give it to them until the night of their show. Some people will agree to book a show, get the free item and then cancel the show. Also, if you do it at their show, the guests will see it and may be more motivated to host a show of their own.

good point!! :D

Hi there! Congratulations on your successful start with Pampered Chef! It sounds like you are doing a great job with sales and are eager to keep the momentum going with your bookings. Here are a few tips that have worked for me in the past:1. Host a virtual party: With the current situation, many people are more comfortable with virtual events. Reach out to your network and offer to host a virtual party for them. This will not only help you get more bookings, but it will also introduce your business to new potential customers.2. Utilize social media: Use your social media platforms to promote your business and share your products. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for those who book a party through your social media pages.3. Offer incentives: You are already doing a great job with offering extra free credit and a drawing for a free product. Keep this up and also consider offering additional incentives for hosting a party, such as a discount on their total order or a free gift with purchase.4. Ask for referrals: Don't be afraid to ask your current customers to refer you to their friends and family. Word of mouth is a powerful tool in the direct sales industry.5. Attend local events: Look for local events or fairs where you can set up a booth and showcase your products. This will help you reach a larger audience and potentially get more bookings.Remember to always have a positive attitude and be persistent in your efforts to get more bookings. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that you will continue to be successful with Pampered Chef. Best of luck to you!

1. What is "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece"?

"As of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece" is a popular Pampered Chef recipe that features layers of delicious ingredients, including crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and a variety of toppings.

2. How long does it take to make "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece"?

The prep time for "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece" is approximately 15 minutes, and the bake time is 25-30 minutes, making it a quick and easy recipe for busy weeknights.

3. Can I customize the toppings for "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece"?

Absolutely! "As of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece" is a versatile recipe that can be customized to your liking. Some popular toppings include diced tomatoes, sliced olives, and shredded cheese.

4. Can I make "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece" ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. This is a great option for meal prepping or for bringing to potlucks.

5. Do I need any special Pampered Chef tools to make "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece"?

No, you do not need any special tools to make "as of Last Night I Will Get My Last Piece". However, using Pampered Chef's Stoneware or the Deep Covered Baker can help achieve a perfectly crispy crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shelli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • cheflorraine