• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for the London trip? Only 30 days to go!

In summary, those of us taking the London trip are excited for the trip. There are only 25 days left until the trip.
legacypc46
Gold Member
For those of us taking the London trip: 30 days till we fly over the pond! Woo-hoo! (Is anyone else departing from Dulles International Sunday evening?)

leggy

Have a fun fun time!! I am not going, but have been to England 3 times in my life, as I have family there. The last time I was there they took me to London, which was a fun experience. Try to go on the "eye" if possible. I think I was there for the day so we didn't get in everything!

Post some pics when you return!! :)

Thanks Vanessa! We're excited. London is DH's favorite city, but the dollar is too low for us to even consider going there on our own.

Twenty-nine days to London! (I know there are others on here going!)

Twenty-eight days til London.
(I think most level 3/4 achievers chose DC...but for those who picked London, it's less than a month away! :))

I'm going, we fly out Sunday night from Dulles as well!! =)

I'm going to London but not with PC!!!! My DH and I go twice a year, Spring and Fall. I leave on the 24th, less then 2 weeks away :)

I earned Level 3, and I wanted SO badly to go to London. But... I'm having a C-section this Wednesday. After much deliberation, I had decided that I'm not going to be ready for travel by April 6. So I chose the gift card option. =( But I will be thinking about all of you who are going when April 6 comes around, and wishing I could be there with you!

=) Jen

I am so jealous of all of you who are going! You will have a wonderful time!! Last time I was in London was for my sister's wedding, which meant a quick trip down from my parent's who live "Up North" :). We didn't get to do any sightseeing and I had to drive, which was majorly stressful, as my DH didn't want to do it (I guess I am the native... although I ended up losing a wing mirror on our rental car :cry: !!). Anyway, enjoy your trip, and be glad that as a tourist you can get everywhere in London without having to drive :) !! The tube and buses are wonderful. I can't wait 'till my kids are old enough to enjoy some sight seeing there. We are going over this Summer for my parents 40th anniversary, but probably won't "do" London this time either. Oh, and definately see the Tower of London and get a tour with a Beefeater, it is one of our favourite places to visit.

I'm going! But flying out of LAX....I'm bringing my dd, who is 22, graduating from College in May and going on to grad school in the fall, is currently out of the country for 10 days on a missions trip to India, she gets back, does 2 term papers and a project for graduation, and we leave! It's our "girls around the world tour". No boys this trip, DH and DS are staying home and doing guy stuff.

London is a blast - I have gone twice - Have a great trip everyone!!!

Nanisu said:
I'm going! But flying out of LAX....I'm bringing my dd, who is 22, graduating from College in May and going on to grad school in the fall, is currently out of the country for 10 days on a missions trip to India, she gets back, does 2 term papers and a project for graduation, and we leave! It's our "girls around the world tour". No boys this trip, DH and DS are staying home and doing guy stuff.

That's so cool! You girls are going to have so much fun:D

Twenty-seven days to go

I'm bringing my dd....It's our "girls around the world tour".
That sounds grand! Your DD sounds like a remarkable young woman.

thanks--she is!! I'm missing her though while she's been gone to India--she gets back on Saturday. We are going to have so much fun in London--we made a list of all the places we wanted to go and see, it's exciting.

Have a "bloody-good" time everyone!!!

Only 25 days to having chips and egg.....but with the dollar so low, we may have to pass and get our nutrition by consuming barley instead. ;)

Wow, have a good time. I went to London about 10 years ago when I was a Senior in HS and I've really been wanting to go back. You'll have a great time.

legacypc46 said:
Only 25 days to having chips and egg.....but with the dollar so low, we may have to pass and get our nutrition by consuming barley instead. ;)

Don't worry you will find places to eat that aren't too pricey. Tesco has awsome sandwhiches and snacks that are very cheap:chef: Lots of pubs have 2 for 1 and portions are big a well.

rennea said:
Don't worry you will find places to eat that aren't too pricey.

darn, there goes my rationale.....:;) :

402 days till Paris!

and 24 until London. :)

Related to Are you ready for the London trip? Only 30 days to go!

1. What is "Countdown to London" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Countdown to London" is a special promotion and event hosted by Pampered Chef leading up to the 2020 London Chef Conference. It includes exclusive recipes, tips, and products specifically curated for the conference and celebrating the culinary culture of London.

2. How can I participate in "Countdown to London"?

To participate in "Countdown to London," you can sign up for our email list to receive updates and special offers, follow us on social media for daily recipes and tips, and purchase the exclusive products featured in the promotion.

3. Are the products featured in "Countdown to London" available for purchase outside of the promotion?

Some of the products featured in "Countdown to London" may be available for purchase outside of the promotion, but others are limited edition and may only be available during the promotion. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates on availability.

4. Will there be any special events or activities during "Countdown to London"?

Yes, there will be special events and activities throughout "Countdown to London," including live cooking demonstrations, virtual workshops, and giveaways. Stay tuned for more information and be sure to follow us on social media for updates.

5. Can I participate in "Countdown to London" if I am not attending the London Chef Conference?

Absolutely! "Countdown to London" is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are attending the conference. We want to share the excitement of the conference with all of our customers and fans, so everyone can participate and enjoy the exclusive products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenm42
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
jwpamp