• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Black Friday Ads?

In fact, now that I think about, I usually send DH to go stand in line and meet him closer to opening time! If you go to blackfriday.com, they have a lot of deals without having to register. As soon as the food is off the table on Thanksgiving, the ads are spread out & the women start oour game plan :-)We do the same
Perfect thanks!! Looking for a digital camera for my MIL!! Since hers was lost a wedding in July!!

You can also go to blackfriday.com and get tons of deals without having to register.

You guys are behind the times. I have been watching bfads.net for the last 2-3 weeks as they added the sales. I already have my list and game plan. Also remember that Wal-mart does price match as long as you have the ad and the same exact item.

Kodeysmom said:
You guys are behind the times. I have been watching bfads.net for the last 2-3 weeks as they added the sales. I already have my list and game plan. Also remember that Wal-mart does price match as long as you have the ad and the same exact item.

Me and my sister did that a few yrs ago. We were standing in line with my 6 month old in the freezing cold and we were talking to this lady and she told us they price matched so we left and went to the warm place:rolleyes:

for some reason I jut prefer to wait till the Thanksgiving paper comes and have the ads in my hands. :D

pampermejolene said:
for some reason I jut prefer to wait till the Thanksgiving paper comes and have the ads in my hands. :D

As soon as the food is off the table on Thanksgiving, he ads are spread out & the women start oour game plan :)

We do the same thing! Men watch football we make our map!

Oh you guys are so brave! I can't stand going out to the Black Friday sales. The people are so viscous when the doors are opened. No matter how well laid out my plans are, the people push and I can't go the direction I want. And it's freezing cold! I'm a wimp. After waiting all that time I go in and all the things I want are gone and the people's terrible attitudes just depress me. I hate crowds. I think it's gotten worse for me as I've gotten older--and I'm not that old either! ;) I'd rather snuggle up in my warm bed and continue sleeping. :)

A lot of places are honoring the prices if you go online and purchase your items. Some are even offering free shipping. Don't know if I am going to do the on-line or in-store thing yet.

pamperedpals said:
A lot of places are honoring the prices if you go online and purchase your items. Some are even offering free shipping. Don't know if I am going to do the on-line or in-store thing yet.

On-line?!! Now that I can handle! :) Do you know what places are doing that? Or do I just need to read the fine print on all the circulars?

If I go out, and that's a huge IF, I pick one store. If they have what I want, great. If not, oh well! I did full blown BF shopping one year when we were first married (so that would have been late 90's), had a panic attack, and don't do the major stuff now EVER. In fact, now that I think about, I usually send DH to go stand in line and meet him closer to opening time!

One tip that I did learn though is that if you are at a store with layaway, a lot of times the layaway line is shorter than the front lines. Not all the time, depends on how long you spend in the store and how many are like minded. We would go back later in the week and get it out of hock. The time saved was well worth any fees!!!

I admire all you brave folks!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Related to Are You Ready for Black Friday Ads?

1. What is Black Friday?

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the United States, typically considered the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. It is known for its massive sales and discounts offered by retailers both in-store and online.

2. When is Black Friday?

This year, Black Friday falls on November 27th, 2020. However, some retailers have started offering Black Friday deals earlier, so it is important to keep an eye out for sales and promotions leading up to the official date.

3. What are Black Friday ads?

Black Friday ads are advertisements released by retailers to promote their sales and deals for the upcoming Black Friday shopping event. They usually include information about the products on sale, their prices, and any special promotions or discounts.

4. Where can I find Black Friday ads?

You can find Black Friday ads on the official Black Friday website, as well as on the websites of individual retailers. They are also often published in local newspapers and magazines. Some retailers may also send out email notifications or post ads on their social media pages.

5. How can I prepare for Black Friday?

To prepare for Black Friday, it is important to make a shopping list of the items you want to purchase and set a budget. It is also helpful to research the deals and discounts offered by different retailers beforehand, and to create a plan for which stores you want to visit and in what order. Many retailers also offer online shopping options, so it may be beneficial to check if you can purchase the items you want online instead of braving the crowds in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies