• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for an Incredible Conference Experience in Canada?

In summary, Ginger had a wonderful time at the conference. There were new products to see and she looks forward to meeting her fellow cheffers. Amanda also had a great time and is excited to see what the new year has in store. Kacey was unable to go because of the cost of the airfare.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Have a WONDERFUL Time at Conference!!! WooHoo....:D

Thank you Ginger! :D I can't wait to see all the new products. I've been so good at not peeking at the new products....although I did see the discontinued ones and one (or two) new ones! :eek: :p

And, I can't wait to meet some of my fellow Cheffers!!

3 more sleeps for me! :)

Have a great time!!! I'm sure you'll all have a blast.:)

Have a fun and wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear your announcements too because they are different than the US sometimes!

PChefPEI said:
Thank you Ginger! :D I can't wait to see all the new products. I've been so good at not peeking at the new products....although I did see the discontinued ones and one (or two) new ones! :eek: :p

You are are a strong lady!!!

Have fun!
PChefPEI said:

That's one of the best parts of Conference! :D

I hope your announcements and promotions are as good as ours, and you get set up for a great fall selling season.

:cry::cry::cry: I wanna goooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm excited to go......I just decided last week as we changed our vacation dates.

I'm originally from NS so I can't wait to meet some fellow Maritimers!!!!

Amanda

P.S. I wish you were coming too peichef! :)

PChefPEI said:

3 more sleeps...that is so cute!!;) lol

Last edited:
yeah Ilive like 45 minutes from the conference and still can't go...i have to work...the rest of my cluster is going.

awwwwwww so sorry you can't go...maybe next year! :D

peichef said:
:cry::cry::cry: I wanna goooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry:

:( wish you were going too!

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
yeah Ilive like 45 minutes from the conference and still can't go...i have to work...the rest of my cluster is going.

Really?? :eek: Well, that just plain SUCKS!! :(

baychef said:
You are are a strong lady!!!

hehe...thanks...better than I was last year! I knew ALL the new products before going, but it was still exciting! :)

AJ-1 said:
I'm excited to go......I just decided last week as we changed our vacation dates.

I'm originally from NS so I can't wait to meet some fellow Maritimers!!!!

Amanda

P.S. I wish you were coming too peichef! :)

Hope to see you, Amanda! :)

I had a dream last night that at the very last minute my DH had to take a trip to Ontario. We drove right past the hotel whee NC was being hedl & I sobbed and sobbed.How pathetic am I!?!?! I sooooooo want to go :)

peichef said:
I had a dream last night that at the very last minute my DH had to take a trip to Ontario. We drove right past the hotel whee NC was being hedl & I sobbed and sobbed.

How pathetic am I!?!?! I sooooooo want to go :)

Aww now that is sad....you are even dreaming about it(literally):(

Hi Ladies,

I am so excited to be going to Conference tomorrow. I made it to Director in May and my it's my very first conference. I can't wait for the Director's event on Thursday evening. We have no idea what we are going to be doing. I can't wait to meet fellow cheffers as well.

One more sleep...I am leaving my husband home with my four kids. It should be interesting.

pamperedpatty said:
Hi Ladies,

I am so excited to be going to Conference tomorrow. I made it to Director in May and my it's my very first conference. I can't wait for the Director's event on Thursday evening. We have no idea what we are going to be doing. I can't wait to meet fellow cheffers as well.

One more sleep...I am leaving my husband home with my four kids. It should be interesting.

WOW! Congrats! Have a great time...

All I know is that NC is a blast!!! It's like being at The Price Is Right lol!!! Love the atmosphere, everyone is so pumped!! I wish I was going but I'm on Maternity leave and low on $. Ah well maybe next year! Wishing everyone a nice weekend at NC!

If anyone sees Rennea, will you tell her Hi from Kitchen Diva???

I'm here Kacey!!! Didn't go to conference, airfare was just to crazy.

rennea said:
I'm here Kacey!!! Didn't go to conference, airfare was just to crazy.

Well - why didn't you start your Dinner thread then? I thought you were at conference, because you were silent all day!:p:D

Sorry, haven't been on. Crazy at work!!!

rennea said:
Sorry, haven't been on. Crazy at work!!!

Just teasing....you are allowed to take a break. Saturdays are probably your busiest day at work.

Related to Are You Ready for an Incredible Conference Experience in Canada?

1. How can I place an order as a Canadian customer?

To place an order as a Canadian customer, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our Canadian website at www.pamperedchef.ca. Simply browse through our products and add them to your cart, then proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

2. Are there any differences in products or pricing for Canadian customers?

No, our products and pricing are the same for Canadian customers as they are for customers in the United States. However, please note that all prices are listed in Canadian dollars on our Canadian website.

3. What are the shipping options and costs for Canadian orders?

We offer standard shipping for a flat rate of $9.95 on all orders within Canada. Expedited shipping options are also available for an additional fee. Please note that shipping costs may vary for remote or rural areas.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party as a Canadian resident?

Yes, absolutely! We have consultants all across Canada who would be happy to help you host a party and earn free and discounted products. Simply contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

5. What is the return and exchange policy for Canadian orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you may return the item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that all returns and exchanges must be processed through your local consultant or through our Canadian website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
muffetts
  • rennea