• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Inviting Friends from All Your Circles to Your Event?

In summary, the conversation discusses the importance of inviting friends from all different social circles to a host's party. This ensures a diverse guest list and avoids the issue of one group not being able to attend due to a last minute event or crisis. Suggestions are given for how to encourage hosts to invite from different social circles, including offering incentives and emphasizing the variety of products available. Additionally, it is mentioned that host coaching is done in person to ensure a successful guest list.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am looking to add something to my host coaching that talks about how important it is to invite friends from ALL you different social circles (ie: not jsut your church friends, not just your work friends, not just your neighborhood friends, etc) because I have seen time and time again when someone only invites the church ladies...then one church lady has a crisis and they ALL run to be by her side...and nodoby comes to the show. Or they only invite the moms from ballet...then suddenly there is a last minute event at the dance school and nodody shows up, kwim?
How do i word this?

Do you have the 40 guest in 40 minutes. You could help them to fill that out.

Let me see if I have it.

Ok well its 50 in 5
Here it is, maybe you could try this.

Attachments

• 50 in 5.doc
    29 KB · Views: 346
chefkristin said:
Do you have the 40 guest in 40 minutes. You could help them to fill that out.

Let me see if I have it.

I think I have that. I am not looking for something to walk them through - I am looking for concise wording I could use on say...a postcard, or a flyer to include in their packet ... ywim?

"Please be sure to invite friends from ALL your social circles - this way if one group has a last minute ______(something??) you will still have a good number of friends able to attend..."
?????? something like that?
HELP???

How about this list?

I give both Guest List and 50 in 5 minutes to my host on colored paper.

I tell them if they fill up both papers for me and invite everyone, I will give them something from their wish list at their show, so I need the guest list two weeks before their show so that I can order the product in time to have to give to them

This has happen twice so far

~

Attachments

• Guest List 001.doc
    69 KB · Views: 298
  • 50 Guest in 5 Minutes 001.doc
    46 KB · Views: 276
whiteyteresa said:
How about this list?

I give both Guest List and 50 in 5 minutes to my host on colored paper.

I tell them if they fill up both papers for me and invite everyone, I will give them something from their wish list at their show, so I need the guest list two weeks before their show so that I can order the product in time to have to give to them

This has happen twice so far

~

I do this as well - but I need to get them to focus on the idea of inviting people from DIFFERENT social circles...

In my own opinion, you can't get more deverse (???) then these lists that were posted here. If you explain that each group is important and if you need more room for names in each group please add them to the back of the paper (this has happen once for me) they will see many different groups. You just need to say several times that not to forget about anyone, even if they don't cook because they will know someone else that does or maybe someone will have a special occasion that is coming up that they will need a unique gift idea and then I say let me know who that guest would be and I could talk to them personally to help them pick the right gift. Even if people don't cook or eat out all the time, they still could use something from PC because we have such a variety of products that anyone can use.

I get them excited about filling out the list before I leave them (I do all of my host coaching in person) I usually will have a great guest list, it just happens that so much is always going go and trying to get a hold of everyone before the show closes is hard.

~

whiteyteresa said:
In my own opinion, you can't get more deverse (???) then these lists that were posted here. If you explain that each group is important and if you need more room for names in each group please add them to the back of the paper (this has happen once for me) they will see many different groups. You just need to say several times that not to forget about anyone, even if they don't cook because they will know someone else that does or maybe someone will have a special occasion that is coming up that they will need a unique gift idea and then I say let me know who that guest would be and I could talk to them personally to help them pick the right gift. Even if people don't cook or eat out all the time, they still could use something from PC because we have such a variety of products that anyone can use.

I get them excited about filling out the list before I leave them (I do all of my host coaching in person) I usually will have a great guest list, it just happens that so much is always going go and trying to get a hold of everyone before the show closes is hard.

~

I understand and agree with what you are saying. Lately though, I am finding SO many hosts don't return my calls and won't meet for coaching in person -- so I am left to do most of my coaching via email and through postcards and flyers. That's hwy I need th ewording to point out to them why it is so important to invite from several social circles. I am finding with these non-communicative hosts that they are inviting their 20 church friends...or their 15 neighbors...and no matter what I do/say - they will not reach OUTSIDE of one group and it is getting totally frustrating. I just want to shake them!!

Well, I don't have any e-mail wording. Perhaps when you can actually talk to someone you can give a specific example of how inviting one group can be bad. "One host I know invited mostly people from her church but when there was an unexpected funeral, her guests couldn't come because they needed to serve. Inviting friends from a variety of places will prevent that problem."

Or "So many of the guests at my show have fun meeting friends from various groups. It's fun to meet someone's co-workers or that dance teacher or sibling you've heard your friend talk about. So make sure you invite a log of different people so it's more fun."

But, honestly, with your awesome show average, I don't think you need my advice.

WordingIt's time to invite your guests to your show and here's a smart rule to follow:
Don't leave anyone out! Be sure to invite friends and everyone you can think of that you may cross paths with in your life. Invite close friends, teachers, parents from your children's activities, parents from your toddler's play dates, neighbors, church friends, and co-workers! Anyone would love to be invited to a fun party where they will learn valuable tips and recipes to make their experience in the kitchen fun, easy and productive!! So start making your list and feel free to call me to help you brainstorm. Remember the key to a successful show is ATTENDANCE!!

Something like that!
Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
It's time to invite your guests to your show and here's a smart rule to follow:
Don't leave anyone out! Be sure to invite friends and everyone you can think of that you may cross paths with in your life. Invite close friends, teachers, parents from your children's activities, parents from your toddler's play dates, neighbors, church friends, and co-workers! Anyone would love to be invited to a fun party where they will learn valuable tips and recipes to make their experience in the kitchen fun, easy and productive!! So start making your list and feel free to call me to help you brainstorm. Remember the key to a successful show is ATTENDANCE!!

Something like that!

Debbie, I like that! I have the same problem getting them to LISTEN when I coach them about invitations. I'm going to use your wording to follow up via e-mail with them after my initial Host Coaching.

DebbieSAChef said:
It's time to invite your guests to your show and here's a smart rule to follow:

Something like that!

I really like that wording, too! I may have to use that!

Also, you could encourage your host to have her guests bring a friend (a friend that the host doesn't know). Give a prize for guests who bring friends.

Here's what I say:

"Wondering who to invite? If you invite people from only one group (church/work), an unexpected event can wipe out your entire guest list. Don't limit your invitations to just one crowd. . .mix up your list for better attendance."

The paragraph that follows gives a list of people they can invite.

chefjeanine said:
Here's what I say:

"Wondering who to invite? If you invite people from only one group (church/work), an unexpected event can wipe out your entire guest list. Don't limit your invitations to just one crowd. . .mix up your list for better attendance."

The paragraph that follows gives a list of people they can invite.

Jeanine!!!!!
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for - thank you SO much!!!

1. How can I word my product descriptions to make them more appealing?

One tip is to focus on the benefits of the product rather than just the features. Use descriptive language and paint a picture of how the product can improve the customer's life. You can also include customer reviews or testimonials to add credibility to your descriptions.

2. What are some common phrases or words to avoid when writing product descriptions?

Avoid using cliches, exaggerated claims, or overly technical language that may confuse or turn off potential customers. Also, be mindful of using too many adjectives or "hype" words, as this can come across as insincere.

3. How do I make my product descriptions sound more unique and stand out from competitors?

Do your research on your target audience and what language they respond to. Use storytelling techniques or humor to engage readers. Highlight what makes your product different and how it solves a problem or meets a need for the customer.

4. How can I make sure my product descriptions are optimized for SEO?

Include relevant keywords in your product descriptions, but make sure they flow naturally and don't sound forced. Use headings and bullet points to break up the text and make it easier for search engines to scan. Lastly, make sure your product descriptions are unique and not copied from other sources.

5. Is it okay to use technical terms or jargon in my product descriptions?

It depends on your target audience and the product you are selling. If your target audience is familiar with the technical terms and they add value to the description, then it's okay to use them. However, if your audience is not familiar with the terms, it's best to explain them in simpler language or avoid using them altogether.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies