• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Attending Women of Faith Conf in Houston?

In summary, the Women of Faith Conference is an annual event for women of all ages and backgrounds to gather and be inspired on their faith journey. It features speakers, music, and workshops focused on personal growth, spiritual development, and community building. The conference is usually held in the fall at various locations throughout the United States, and all women are welcome to attend regardless of religious beliefs. Children over the age of 12 can also attend with a parent or guardian, and there is a special program for teenagers. Tickets can be purchased online through the official website, with options for group discounts and special packages.
feather18
Hey any Cheffers going to Women of Faith Conf in Houston?? We are leaving from La in an hr, just curious to see!! If so see you there!!

:D

btw, it is REALLY early.. yuk :yuck: :indif:

I have never been to one...would LOVE to go someday though!!

Have a wonderful time...I am sure you will be blessed!

thanks Kelly!

Kelly, the real you is back! (Avatar) hee hee

Have fun! I'll be at the Women's Retreat at Camp starting tonight! I'm sure your event is much bigger and more exciting though...ours is more quiet and small. Check out camp here: Fort Wilderness - Stronghold of Christian AdventureWomen's retreat/brochure is under adult. I know no one would come this year (too late I'm sure for people to travel), but I'd LOVE to see some cheffers next year!

Related to Are You Attending Women of Faith Conf in Houston?

What is the Women of Faith Conference?

The Women of Faith Conference is an annual event that brings together women of all ages and backgrounds to inspire and empower them on their faith journey. It features speakers, music, and workshops that focus on personal growth, spiritual development, and community building.

When and where is the Women of Faith Conference held?

The Women of Faith Conference is usually held in the fall at various locations throughout the United States. The specific dates and locations can be found on the official Women of Faith website.

Who can attend the Women of Faith Conference?

The conference is open to all women, regardless of their religious background or beliefs. It is a welcoming and inclusive event for women of all ages, races, and cultures.

Can I bring my children to the Women of Faith Conference?

The Women of Faith Conference is designed for women, but children over the age of 12 are welcome to attend with their parent or guardian. There is also a special program for teenagers called "Teen Tracks" that runs concurrently with the main conference.

How can I purchase tickets for the Women of Faith Conference?

Tickets for the Women of Faith Conference can be purchased online through the official Women of Faith website. You can also find information about group discounts and special packages for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • jcsmilez