• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Woven Trays Prone to Unraveling?

In summary, some customers are experiencing unraveling on the back of their large round tray, and the same thing is happening to some of their rectangular trays.
ChefinHarmony
First my large round tray that I got as a SS bonus started to unravel on the back - the rim. So they replaced it. Now, my Rectangular Tray is doing the same thing!! I'm bummed!! I love them and I can't believe it's happening. I just hope it doesn't happen for my customers - I've sold a lot of them. Is anyone else experiencing this or any of your customers??
Thanks!
Joanne

Hasn't happened with mine, I think I would die!!

It hasn't happen to me either ... I would be rather UPSET if that did happen!!

YesI've got 2 of them that are doing that on the handles, it is embarassing and they don't have a long warranty either do they??? I've got to call HO about them. Thanks for the reminder.

Lisa

Are they getting wet?

I haven't had any problems with the three I have.

I haven;t had any problems but then I do not handle them a lot either.I have not had any customer complaints either. That would be awful as much as they cost!!

I also have the round one from my SS bonus. It has one tiny spot that has started to unravel, but it is one of the items that I take to every show. I have been worried that it will continue to unravel. I didn't know if HO would replace it or not. It wasn't like that when I received it so I thought that I must have hit it on something. Does anyone know if you can place the stone directly from the oven on the woven selection? I did that and maybe that is why it is unravelling?

I have not had any problems with any of my pieces.

My round one is unraveling on the handle also, it's past it's warranty. I still have the first one with the bad handles that come out first before they redid the handles.

Ann

Related to Are Woven Trays Prone to Unraveling?

1. What is the Woven Traditions - Unraveling collection?

The Woven Traditions - Unraveling collection is a line of kitchen and dining products from Pampered Chef that features a unique woven design. These items are made from high-quality stoneware and are perfect for everyday use or special occasions.

2. What is the difference between the Woven Traditions - Unraveling collection and other Pampered Chef collections?

The Woven Traditions - Unraveling collection stands out from other Pampered Chef collections due to its woven design and vibrant color options. It also offers a variety of products, including dinnerware, serving pieces, and bakeware, that can be mixed and matched to create a cohesive look in the kitchen and dining room.

3. Are the Woven Traditions - Unraveling products microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the Woven Traditions - Unraveling collection are microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience. This makes them perfect for both everyday use and entertaining.

4. Can I purchase the Woven Traditions - Unraveling products individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase the Woven Traditions - Unraveling products individually or as a set, depending on your needs. We offer a variety of options, including dinnerware sets, serving sets, and individual pieces, so you can choose what works best for you.

5. Are the Woven Traditions - Unraveling products made in the USA?

Yes, all of our Woven Traditions - Unraveling products are proudly made in the USA. We take pride in supporting American manufacturers and ensuring high-quality products for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
reba515
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • cookinkate