• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These the Perfect Gifts from a Wine Store?

In summary, "Hmmm....these Look Familiar" is a collection of updated Pampered Chef products based on customer feedback and market trends. The products are regularly updated every 1-2 years to stay current with customer needs and advancements in technology and design. The original versions of these products are no longer available, but the updated versions are designed to be even better. Prices may vary for the updated products, but the company strives to keep them competitive and affordable. To stay updated on new products, customers can sign up for the email newsletter, follow the company on social media, or check the website periodically.
they surely do! I like ours better though!

Seems to be a popular item. I guess I am glad we have them.

candiejayne said:
they surely do! I like ours better though!

Not to mention that ours are half the price!

myinnerchef said:
Not to mention that ours are half the price!

I was just gonna say that!

I was checking out at my local dept. Store (Pamida) and on the counter they had..... the I-Slice! It was even called that, same shape/style and it was $4.99!!!!

Two gift shops in our town have wine glasses similar to ours - about the same shape with colored decorations on them - for $15 each. Ours are only $10 each!!!

Wine store, Deb?
Were you Christmas shopping for me!?! LMAO :)
Personally, I don't like them, hold your glass or drink out of the bottle!

Related to Are These the Perfect Gifts from a Wine Store?

What is "Hmmm....these Look Familiar"?

"Hmmm....these Look Familiar" is a collection of Pampered Chef products that have been redesigned or updated based on customer feedback and market trends. These products may look familiar, but they have been improved to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How often are products in "Hmmm....these Look Familiar" updated?

The products in "Hmmm....these Look Familiar" are updated on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 years. This allows us to stay current with customer needs and preferences, as well as advancements in technology and design.

Can I still purchase the original versions of these products?

No, the original versions of these products are no longer available for purchase. However, the updated versions are designed to be even better than the originals, so you won't miss out on any features or functionality.

Are the prices of the updated products in "Hmmm....these Look Familiar" different?

The prices of the updated products may vary from the original versions, as they may have new features or improvements. However, we strive to keep our prices competitive and affordable for our customers.

How can I find out about new products in "Hmmm....these Look Familiar"?

You can stay updated on new products in "Hmmm....these Look Familiar" by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media. You can also check our website periodically for new additions to the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Segre
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies