• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Mini Pumpkin Buns Easy Peasy?

In summary, the conversation involved discussing a photo of a pumpkin carving that resembled a human buttocks, and how it could be shared with others for Halloween and other humor-related topics such as Weird Al and Mel Brooks.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
This is what I think of every time I see that muffin thread.
Happy Halloween, everyone!

scarecrow-moon.jpg

That's hilarious!
I love the grin on the face - it looks so deliciously mischievous.

This is the perfect way to start the day... joyfully laughing! Thanks KG

Can I copy that or could you email that photo to me? I've got a few "stuffy" :) people that I need to send that to! :) What do you think Anne.... I think they can handle it don't you? :)

I can't wait for my 3yr old to wake up so I can show him........he already seems to appreciate this kind of humor.......I think he gets it from his Dad!:rolleyes: :angel:

quiverfull7 said:
Can I copy that or could you email that photo to me? I've got a few "stuffy" :) people that I need to send that to! :) What do you think Anne.... I think they can handle it don't you? :)
Just right-click on it and Save Image As...

quiverfull7 said:
But you're sure not stuffy! Your description of yourself from the other thread as a sharer is perfect! I was going to post that yesterday, but got sidetracked and forgot.

Umm... they don't look to 'mini' to me... LOL..

The "mini" is just in the thread title to make it a close match to another thread about easy mini muffins. KG's the king of creating parody threads. :)

Oh I know... that was my attempt at being facetious... LOLI love parody... and spoof... just the fact that you guys here quote from Mel Brooks movies and such tells me I've found a good place to be in. LOL...

:)
chefann said:
But you're sure not stuffy! Your description of yourself from the other thread as a sharer is perfect! I was going to post that yesterday, but got sidetracked and forgot.

I STAY sidetracked! :) It's a mighty happy place most days!

lkprescott said:
Oh I know... that was my attempt at being facetious... LOL

I love parody... and spoof... just the fact that you guys here quote from Mel Brooks movies and such tells me I've found a good place to be in. LOL...
Yeah- you've found some kindred spirits around here. I won't embarrass myself by mentioning that I've been to see Weird Al live twice and have all his albums on CD (and loaded on my iPod). And DH and I have several Mel Brooks films on Laserdisc. And that I completely made a fool of myself one night at choir rehearsal laughing during one song because of it's use in a film. (We were rehearsing for a concert with the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, songs from MGM Musicals. While sight-reading through the music the first time, I just couldn't stop laughing when the accompanist started playing Putting on the Ritz. When I explained what was so funny, the entire tenor section started singing like Peter Boyle. :D )

Weird Al!!! Yeah!! I've gotten my 11 yo son to enjoy his stuff too... ah, passing on the gene for appreciating odd humor. His friends don't quite 'get him' but at least they've stopped asking me 'is he like this at home too?' when my answer was 'he's usually worse'... and then when they'd catch me doing something silly I'd shrug and say "yanno.. I just don't know where he gets it from?"... *giggle*But to see Weird Al live... thou art Goddess! LOL... no need to be embarrassed! LOL...

"Do these mini-pumpkin buns make my butt look fat?"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This is what I think of every time I see that muffin thread.
Happy Halloween, everyone!

scarecrow-moon.jpg

chefann said:
The "mini" is just in the thread title to make it a close match to another thread about easy mini muffins. KG's the king of creating parody threads. :)
I love parroty threads!
3parrots.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"Do these mini-pumpkin buns make my butt look fat?"
That's like DH's favorite set-up/comeback combo:
Do these pants make my butt look fat?
No, your butt makes your butt look fat.
(only replace "butt" with "@ss")

Q: What did the X chromosome say to the Y chromosome?A: Do these genes make my butt look fat?

That is so cute! I can't get up the nerve to put one my yard though! HA!

Forget those stupid muffins - 'tis the season for pumpkin buns!

Related to Are These Mini Pumpkin Buns Easy Peasy?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Easy Peasy Mini Pumpkin Buns?

To make these delicious buns, you will need all-purpose flour, pumpkin puree, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, melted butter, and milk.

2. How many buns does one batch of Easy Peasy Mini Pumpkin Buns make?

This recipe makes about 24 mini buns, perfect for sharing with family and friends.

3. Can I make these buns ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make the dough ahead of time and freeze it in an airtight container for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, simply thaw the dough in the refrigerator overnight and bake as directed.

4. Can I substitute the pumpkin puree with something else?

While pumpkin puree is the star ingredient in these buns, you can substitute it with mashed sweet potatoes for a similar flavor and texture.

5. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

We recommend using all-purpose flour for the best results. However, you can use whole wheat flour for a healthier option, but the texture and taste may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mombird4
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies