• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Wave 1 Cheffers' New Products Worth the Hype and Price?

In summary, Shari and Doris are both excited for the new products, but Shari is a little concerned about the repackaging and the cost. Rhonda agrees that the products are worth the price, but she would like to be able to purchase them individually.
jenniferlynne
Ok. I know you can't tell what new products are out, and I am NOT asking that you do. I just want to know this. Are they worth $850, and will we be very excited? :D I should have been in Wave 2, but didn't have the money to go this year. I am going to save, save, save to go next year. We are having a meeting on Monday so my Director can tell those of us that couldn't go what the new products are. I can't wait!!!

Worth $850? As usual, some things seem a bit over-priced to me, but considering all of the features and exclusivity of some items, I think they're quite comparably priced to the regular retail market. :)

I am very ok with paying $425 for the biggest package!!

Yes, they are awesome new products....and yes, some are a little pricey. But, we are known for our quality, and quality is what they are! I think you will be quite pleased:D
And, I'M not breaking my promise to Doris...you'll find out soon enough!;)

My biggest problem with spending the $425 is that there are suppose to be 20 restyled products....which means I will have 20 duplicate products that are now useless as far a business is concerned. My pitchers are still in their box from last season. I already have several pitchers that are in great shape. I am giving my large on away next week as a housewarming gift for a coworker. What do you think of this idea....I plan to fill the pitcher with lemons, bar board, juicer, and quikut paring knife and then wrap a pretty bow around it. I am not sure exactly how it is going to fit. I may have to get a big basket and just put it all in there. Give me some feedback....thanks

I think that is a cute idea for a house warming gift

Several things have been redesigned or repackaged. So shelling out the $425 will be somewhat of a waste.

One of the re-designs is awesome and so needed though (Wave 1'rs will know which one I am talking about). I cannot wait to get it!

I can't wait for mine either, Shari!

That is the rediesign I am most excited about! The other redesigns aren't really needed in my house so I am going to give them away as door prizes or booking lures!

So do the majority of you always buy all the items that you don't earn during the sell-a-thon at half price even if you aren't crazy about all of them? This will be my 4th season change selling, and so far I have always purchased anything that I don't earn. I'm usually excited about most of the products, but I do get a little tired of getting scrapers, twixit clips (even though I seem to never have enough of those things!) and trivits. This season I gave away the scrapers and trivits as hostess gifts.

I wish they would let us purchase all items individually at 50% off instead of in packages. That way we could pick and choose. Sometimes there is just a couple of items in each package I really want! I guess at least they offer us the deep discount though - which I am thankful for. It's just hard when you are just building your business to have to turn around each season and buy more products. I guess they want us to want that directorship though - it works!

I'm with you on that Rhonda.

I didn't realize there were going to be 20 redesigned products. Am I right to hope that one of those is the slice and grate food holder thing? I hope so. I'll have to see which prodcuts are redesigned. I doubt I'll need many of them because most of my PC products I like the way they are.

If there are new things u didn't earn and ar in too big of a 50% off package--throw it on a local hosts show little by little with their discount--you will get paid on it too so maybe like being almost half off??!!

But the directorship is Great to get a big batch FREE and earn in the sell athon!!! can't wait--love the new products!!!:D I do like taking all new products to a show now that I get them--then I don't have guests who say--I have about everything in the catalog.......
well I bet u don't have this or this or this!!!!!:D

I never buy the sample packages and I never buy on kit enhancement. I always either host my own shows or throw just the items I want on a host order so that I can get the incentive points, it can count towards my career sales, and it can boost my commission for the month. It almost always works out to be a better deal.

janel kelly said:
I'm with you on that Rhonda.

I didn't realize there were going to be 20 redesigned products. Am I right to hope that one of those is the slice and grate food holder thing? I hope so. I'll have to see which prodcuts are redesigned. I doubt I'll need many of them because most of my PC products I like the way they are.

There are 44 new products and 14 redesigned products and I think you will be happy with many of the redesigned products.

Your such a tease!!!! How very coded of you guys to talk behind our backs like that. I'll find out tomorrow, but your KILLING me! :)

Sk8Mom209 said:
There are 44 new products and 14 redesigned products and I think you will be happy with many of the redesigned products.

I thought it was 40 new and 20 redesigned/repackaged

My notes from general session are 44 new and 16 restyled (mis-typed before)

16 restyled is what I heard from a friend who is at conference. My biggest problem with that is that the ones we have will be discontinued and worthless. You can always say "I love our ?. It helps me ?, but if you will look on page ? in the catalog you can see that it has been redesigned to be even better." But, looking at a picture is not the same as holding that product.

I love the new products!! But I think some of the prices are way to steep! Everyone is going to be excited when they see the products. We had our cluster meeting Saturday and I found out there. I am just concered with the prices. I hear complaints now about some of the prices and I think they are jsut going to get worse now. Especially with the new SA pieces.

Worried about the cost of new products? You can always design your own LAY-A-WAY promo. Even the fall host/guest SPECIALS are awesome!:) Or, better yet, WOW them with the FREE items they'll get by hosting a SHOW. Or, the best - VOILA!! - becoming a consultant and getting those items through Super Start Kit and BONUSES.:cool: COOL MOVES FOR FALL!! :cool:

Trish
Wavw 1
On my way to DIRECTOR

Keep it positive!I just got back from Wave 2 last night. Still trying to wrap my brain around everything I heard :) I understand some of the frustration with products being re-designed but try to look at it as the HO is always working to improve our line so that we stay current with market trends. We want to be with a company that works hard to stay on the cutting (hee hee...no pun intended!) edge.

I can't wait to get my hands on the biggest restyled product! As for the smaller things....yes, you will have duplicates but donate them to your church kitchen, soup kitchens, etc. You get a tax write off and you BOTH benefit.

When talking to your hosts and customers always remember to keep it positive (even if you really loved the old design, don't like the new color, etc). I always try to say something about how much I appreciate working for a company that is always working to improve the products for our customers, stays current with the market trends, etc.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I just got back from Wave 2 last night. Still trying to wrap my brain around everything I heard :) I understand some of the frustration with products being re-designed but try to look at it as the HO is always working to improve our line so that we stay current with market trends. We want to be with a company that works hard to stay on the cutting (hee hee...no pun intended!) edge.

I can't wait to get my hands on the biggest restyled product! As for the smaller things....yes, you will have duplicates but donate them to your church kitchen, soup kitchens, etc. You get a tax write off and you BOTH benefit.

When talking to your hosts and customers always remember to keep it positive (even if you really loved the old design, don't like the new color, etc). I always try to say something about how much I appreciate working for a company that is always working to improve the products for our customers, stays current with the market trends, etc.

I agree with ya! Sometimes I'm not always fond of a restyled item, but it's good to know that PC is always working to keep up with the new trends.
Some of the prices are a little much, but that's when you just have to push the benefits of hosting & wearing the apron;)

I love that biggest new restyled product! Cant wait to get it! And it looks like it is in all the June Sell-a-thon packages! Enough said on that.....;)

do you know what is in the $100 package? My cluster that went could not remember. i would appreciate it if you could email me at [email protected] if you remember. i would love to know and could not believe they did not remember! I do not think the ones that went earned it so naturally they were not all that concerned with it!ha!

Last edited:
I found out what one of the redesigned products are and I'm so glad. Yeah! I will be buying my new products too due to flaky hosts in June. I wish we could have earned new products this month- much better month for me.

jrstephens said:
do you know what is in the $100 package? My cluster that went could not remember. i would appreciate it if you could email me at [email protected] if you remember. i would love to know and could not believe they did not remember! I do not think the ones that went earned it so naturally they were not all that concerned with it!ha!

There was a flyer in the new product room that had all the levels on it. Didn't they grab one?

My director sent us pictures of the new items that someone had taken at confrence and I have to say I am kind of disapointed. I don't know maybe I was expecting to much?? There were things that I liked but most everything i could do without. I hope no one asks to see any new products cause I probably wont be ordering any.

1. What is the best-selling product at Pampered Chef?

The best-selling product at Pampered Chef varies depending on the current trends and promotions, but some of our consistently popular items include the Classic Batter Bowl, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. We also offer starter kits with all the necessary tools and resources to get you started on your journey as a consultant.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for customers?

Yes, we regularly offer discounts and promotions for our customers. You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on the latest deals and offers. We also have a rewards program for our loyal customers.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free or discounted products as a host. We offer both in-person and virtual party options, making it easy for you to gather your friends and family for a fun cooking experience.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Some restrictions may apply, so please refer to our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Intrepid_Chef