• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Replacement Parts Noncommissionable and Shipping-Free?

between this site and another message board I frequent, I'm surprised I ever get anything done! Sounds like a great idea now that I know this!Don't you just love this site and all the information you find..............
floccies
1. These are noncommissionable?

2. There is no shipping charge? I can't get one to come up in PPP.

They are non-commissionable. The shipping rate is included in the price. You just have to add the appropriate tax for your area. Hope that helps.

Tammy

Yes and Yes. They (or you) have to send in the replacement form with applicable tax but no shipping.

wadesgirl said:
Yes and Yes. They (or you) have to send in the replacement form with applicable tax but no shipping.

That is false. You can order replacement parts in PP/P3 under Non Commissionable orders. No need to send in a form.

DebbieJ said:
That is false. You can order replacement parts in PP/P3 under Non Commissionable orders. No need to send in a form.

I never knew that. I always emailed the form to my customers and had them do that. Good to know!

Glad to help! Makes it SOOOO much easier. As an extra measure of customer service, I always submit the order for my customers. I never give them a form and let them deal with it themselves.

DebbieJ said:
Glad to help! Makes it SOOOO much easier.

As an extra measure of customer service, I always submit the order for my customers. I never give them a form and let them deal with it themselves.

Sounds like a great idea now that I know this!

Don't you just love this site and all the information you find..............

Kind of makes life easier, now only if I didn't spend so much time on here;)

That's good info to know!

rennea said:
Kind of makes life easier, now only if I didn't spend so much time on here;)

between this site and another message board I frequent, I'm surprised I ever get anything done! :eek:

There is one item that I always have on hand at shows...the wires for the egg slicer plus! It's about $4.12 including shipping, so I purchased one and had it sent to me. This is my #1 replacement part to order, so I keep one in my kit, and when someone needs one, they pay me the day of the show and they get to take it home! Then, I just re-order a new one to come to me. Lather, rinse, repeat!

Related to Are Replacement Parts Noncommissionable and Shipping-Free?

1. How do I request a replacement part for my Pampered Chef product?

To request a replacement part, you can either contact your independent consultant or reach out to our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). They will be able to assist you with the process and ensure you receive the correct replacement part.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part can vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for the replacement part to be shipped to you.

3. What if my product is no longer under warranty?

If your product is no longer under warranty, you can still request a replacement part. However, there may be a fee for the replacement part and shipping. Our customer service team will provide you with the details and assist you with the process.

4. Can I request a replacement part for a product I purchased from a third-party seller?

Unfortunately, replacement parts are only available for products purchased directly from Pampered Chef. If you purchased your product from a third-party seller, you will need to contact them for any replacement requests.

5. What should I do if my replacement part arrives damaged?

If your replacement part arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you with getting a new replacement part shipped to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • goff.k