• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pinch Bowls Leak Proof? - Becky's Question

In summary, the conversation revolved around the question of whether the pinch bowls are leak proof or not. The general consensus was that they are not guaranteed to be leak proof, but they can be used for other purposes such as holding spices or rings. There was also a heartwarming story shared about a proposal involving the smallest pinch bowl.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

I had a guest ask me and I'm not 100% sure so I thought I'd ask....are the pinch bowls leak proof?? I know they are snug fit lids but does that mean the same as leak proof?????

Thanks,
Becky

Probably not. You could fill one with water and try it... but I don't think they're "guaranteed" to be leak proof.

Thats what I thought but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks

my lids aren't that snug. Unlike the prep bowls, you can't put them in the oven, either.

a little off topic, but who thinks the littlest bowl is just soooo darned cute! I have to show everyone my little bowl. Of course they all ask what I use it for, thats where I'm lost, I've never used it! LOL

candiejayne said:
a little off topic, but who thinks the littlest bowl is just soooo darned cute! I have to show everyone my little bowl. Of course they all ask what I use it for, thats where I'm lost, I've never used it! LOL

You can put your pre-measured spice in there. I loved the story that someone shared a while ago. I can't remember what month it was. They had a guy propose to the host's daughter. (wait, I might have the relationship wrong there...) But anyway, the guy and the host pre-arranged with the consultant. They wrapped the ring in tissue paper or something and had the soon to be fiance show off the pinch bowl set because it was the guest special that month. It was funny because when she got to the smallest one, she said something like "now what on earth could you put in this one" and that's when the guy came over and got down on his knee. I might have butchered the story.... sorry! :) But it was so cute whoever it was that posted it.

awwww how sweet!

When people ask about the smallest bowl, I give them two of my favorite ideas. First, if you take medications it's just the right size for most people to take their day's supply with them. Or, if you take your rings off when you wash dishes (which you should) you can put them in the bowl, snap on the lid, and place it behind the sink or on the window sill. your rings will stay dry and safe.

1. Are pinch bowls from Pampered Chef leak proof?

Yes, pinch bowls from Pampered Chef are designed to be leak proof. They have a tight seal and are made with high-quality materials to prevent any leaks or spills.

2. Can I use pinch bowls from Pampered Chef for liquids?

Yes, you can use pinch bowls from Pampered Chef for liquids. They are designed to be leak proof and can hold both dry and wet ingredients without any spills.

3. Are pinch bowls from Pampered Chef microwave safe?

Yes, pinch bowls from Pampered Chef are microwave safe. They are made with heat-resistant materials that can withstand high temperatures without warping or melting.

4. Can I use pinch bowls from Pampered Chef in the oven?

Yes, you can use pinch bowls from Pampered Chef in the oven. They are oven safe and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

5. Are pinch bowls from Pampered Chef dishwasher safe?

Yes, pinch bowls from Pampered Chef are dishwasher safe. They are made with durable materials that can withstand multiple washings in the dishwasher without any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JulieHaak
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • AnnieBee