• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pantry Demo Products Still Available for Purchase?

In summary, a pantry demo product is a high-quality kitchen tool or gadget specifically selected and tested by Pampered Chef to make meal preparation easier. There is a wide variety of pantry demo products available, including specialized products for grilling, baking, and meal prep. They are not limited to just cooking and also include products for food storage, organization, and cleaning. To choose the right products, you can consult with a Pampered Chef consultant or browse the product catalog and customer reviews. Pantry demo products can be purchased through a consultant, the company's website, or at select retail stores, and can also be earned for free or at a discount by hosting a Pampered Chef party.
jenniferlynne
Ok. I used to buy tons of the coffee samples and we would make the coffee at my shows and I would also put them in my door prize basket. Are those now gone? Are the items that are listed on the new Supply Order Form full size? That is great if they are, and they are letting us get as many as 4 each. That would make cool hostess gifts!!

But you can only get 4 per season of the pantry items. I liked having the convenience of making a sample bag of coffee for shows & putting them in my door prize bags.

Yeah. I had a brain storm and I was thinking of buying a bunch of the seasoning samples and bagging them up and giving them to hosts as a hostess only gift from me. I wanted to see how they were selling them this season and they weren't on there!! I was bummed. But maybe I can fill a basket with the spices and let the hosts pick one for hosting a show or something. I doubt I will throw anything in there that is more than $3.50. That is a little too much $ for me for the hostess gift. Might put some Celebrate cookbooks in there too.

Related to Are Pantry Demo Products Still Available for Purchase?

1. What is a pantry demo product?

A pantry demo product is a high-quality kitchen tool or gadget that is designed to make meal preparation easier and more efficient. These products are specifically selected and tested by Pampered Chef to help customers create delicious and effortless meals.

2. What types of pantry demo products are available?

There is a wide variety of pantry demo products available, ranging from knives and cutting boards to baking tools and food storage containers. Pampered Chef also offers specialized products for grilling, baking, and meal prep.

3. Are pantry demo products only for cooking?

No, pantry demo products are not limited to just cooking. They also include products for food storage, organization, and even cleaning. These products are designed to make all aspects of meal preparation and kitchen tasks easier.

4. How do I know which pantry demo products are right for me?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you choose the best pantry demo products for your needs. You can consult with a Pampered Chef consultant who can provide personalized recommendations, or you can browse the product catalog and read customer reviews to find the right products for you.

5. How can I purchase pantry demo products?

You can purchase pantry demo products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products as a hostess. Additionally, pantry demo products are also available at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • KellerCooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefKeender