• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pampered Chef Dollars Transferrable?

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a type of currency that can be earned through hosting a party or event and can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products. They are not the same as gift cards and can be transferred to another person within the same country. However, they do have an expiration date of one year from the date they were earned and cannot be used for shipping costs.
britishchef
If I wanted to give my $75 from the stoneware promotion to someone could I?

britishchef said:
If I wanted to give my $75 from the stoneware promotion to someone could I?
Do you mean like to me???:p

They are transferrable to other consultants. They just need the number off the certificate. If you give them to someone who wants to mail it in I would put one line trough your name and put theirs in.

Yes to you! OK, thanks for answering my question... LOL.

britishchef said:
Yes to you! OK, thanks for answering my question... LOL.
Gee thanks!! Should I email my home address to you? Or maybe I should put it here in case anyone else wants to shower me with PC dollars!! :p :cool:

Well did you get my response to your e-mail about my wish list? If not, check it! ;)

Related to Are Pampered Chef Dollars Transferrable?

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a type of currency that can be earned through hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. They can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

2. Are Pampered Chef Dollars the same as gift cards?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars are not the same as gift cards. Gift cards must be purchased with actual money, whereas Pampered Chef Dollars are earned through hosting a party or event.

3. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be transferred to another person. However, they must be used within the same country and cannot be converted to a different currency.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They typically expire within one year from the date they were earned.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars for shipping costs?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used towards shipping costs. They can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • heather223