• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Long Sleeve Scrubs Good for Painting?

In summary, Janet started school today, and her kids started school yesterday. Her kids are in different grades, with her youngest in 3rd grade and her oldest in Junior High. She is happy that she has time to work her business again, but is worried about how her youngest will feel in 4 years when she starts Junior High.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Well, I know many already started school, but mine JUST started today! Here they are!

janetupnorth-albums-schooldays-picture836-all-set-leave-house.jpg

janetupnorth-albums-schooldays-picture837-out-van-heading-school.jpg

(Oh and for those who never thought of it...long sleeve scrubs make GREAT paint shirts...that is what DD is holding).

janetupnorth-albums-schooldays-picture840-mrs-korth-kyle.jpg

There's more in my picture albums. :D:D:D

Cuties! Thanks for sharing them Janet!

AWW how cute Janet! Mine starts on Thursday.

Awww - so cute Janet!

Mine too Colleen - but maybe thats because we are in the same district!!! LOL!!! Whoo Hooo - I can't wait!

PamperedDor said:
Awww - so cute Janet!

Mine too Colleen - but maybe thats because we are in the same district!!! LOL!!! Whoo Hooo - I can't wait!

Hey Dor they are?? LOL!!

While I'm sharing, here is yesterday's fun...someone tell me why the 4 year-old is doing the work?!
100_4907.jpg
DH doing a backflip off the bi-pod:
100_4895.jpg
Sammie flying off the rope:
100_4893.jpg

Nice pics Janet...is that your backyard the lake? Pretty Magnificent!

Hey, not to hijack but what did you do about all those tires??

vwpamperedchef said:
Nice pics Janet...is that your backyard the lake? Pretty Magnificent!

Hey, not to hijack but what did you do about all those tires??

Nope, that is the lake at Fort Wilderness: Fort Wilderness - Stronghold of Christian Adventure

Tires are still in the yard. :(

We have to work on taking them to the town shop about 10 at a time twice a month! :rolleyes:

My DS also started school today. He is in the gifted program so he is in a completely brand new school. My ex-dh got him there late, so when he walked into class everyone was already seated at their desk's and the teacher was talking.

I felt horrible for DS.:( I made a comment about how embarassing it is to be late on your first day of school. My DH just looked at me, but I didn't care. :eek: My baby was late! My ex kept saying DS said school started at 8:58 am. You mean to tell me you don't even know what time your child start's school. No wonder we are no longer married.;)

Nice pics, Janet...what beautiful kids!! We have our first day of school tomorrow...it is my most favorite day of the year. The kids behave, they are all innocent:angel: and focused.(mainly because they don't know where the heck they are going!) The day after....it all goes downhill from there!!!:D

:chef::chef:But we are ready to feed our 3800 students when they walk through the door!:chef::chef:

Update, DH says DS is in bed OUT COLD!!!! What an exhausting day. I pick up DD in less than 2 hours for some Mommy/Daughter first day debrief time!

I'm Waiting for DD to get off the buss as I type... I know she had a grerat day!

pamperedpals said:
My DS also started school today. He is in the gifted program so he is in a completely brand new school. My ex-dh got him there late, so when he walked into class everyone was already seated at their desk's and the teacher was talking.

I felt horrible for DS.:( I made a comment about how embarassing it is to be late on your first day of school. My DH just looked at me, but I didn't care. :eek: My baby was late! My ex kept saying DS said school started at 8:58 am. You mean to tell me you don't even know what time your child start's school. No wonder we are no longer married.;)

I'm thinking you don't have to call him dh any longer. I'm assuming if he's an ex then he isn't that "d". :) I'm just teasing you because it just struck me funny.

Yeah, maybe he should be EH, instead of DH. Eh, wut u say?

My kids went back to school yesterday too! My feelings are weird! I am happy to have time to work my business again! But my DS started Junior High/Middle School. He has just grown by leaps and bounds in the last 6 months! I'm trying to not be overbearing but I refuse to let go too! I know he thinks he doesn't need his Mom as much anymore, but I remember thinking the same thing and oh how I wish my Mom would have paid closer attention!
Then there is my DD who is in 3rd grade and she still wants me close to her and that is so good! In 4 more years, I'll be on here freaking out because my youngest will be starting Junior High!
Don't get this post wrong, my DS is a GREAT kid, he made honors this year and is a Christian boy, who is a joy to be around most of the time! I can just see some changes and I'm having growing pains!!:(;) Oh well! Just saw this thread and had to respond!;)

I have 2 in school, and 2 at home. The only bad thing about the school age ones being gone is that they aren't around to entertain the 2 yr. old. Now I really need his nap time so I can do phone calls.

Chef Kearns said:

I think XH is good for ex hubby

Cute pics Janet!! Were they ready to go back?

JAE said:
I'm thinking you don't have to call him dh any longer. I'm assuming if he's an ex then he isn't that "d". :) I'm just teasing you because it just struck me funny.

I was thinking the same thing!

My son went back to school on AUGUST 7th!! Way too early if you ask me..but they didn't ask me :)

here is my big girl on her first day! Everyone had to go out to see her off... It started to Pour rain 2 minuted before she got on the bus!

Attachments

• first day08.jpg
    first day08.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 250
What cute kids, Janet!! :D

My youngest started kindergarten yesterday...I would put in pics but for some reason I can't remember how.:confused:

chefshawna said:
Cute pics Janet!! Were they ready to go back?

Oh yes! DD couldn't wait. I took them today and I popped the door open and DS RAN to the school - didn't wait for me. I went to his classroom because the parents need to drop off the kids. He gave me hugs and kisses then proceeded to get behind me and shove me 5-6 feet out the door. If that isn't ready, I don't know what is! :D

etteluap70PC said:
here is my big girl on her first day! Everyone had to go out to see her off... It started to Pour rain 2 minuted before she got on the bus!

Sam looks cute Paula!

So did all you moms that had kids start this week survive the week?

JAE said:

Chef Kearns said:

I just saw this. I guess it is a little confusing. I like the EH. It was my husband who looked at me funny when I made my comment's to my ex.

What is "Schooldays, Schooldays..."?

"Schooldays, Schooldays..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes for busy school days.

Are the recipes in "Schooldays, Schooldays..." kid-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "Schooldays, Schooldays..." are designed to be quick and easy for busy parents and appealing to kids.

Do I need any special kitchen tools to make the recipes in "Schooldays, Schooldays..."?

No, most of the recipes in "Schooldays, Schooldays..." can be made with basic kitchen tools that you likely already have at home.

Are there any vegetarian or allergy-friendly recipes in "Schooldays, Schooldays..."?

Yes, "Schooldays, Schooldays..." includes a wide variety of recipes, including some that are vegetarian and allergy-friendly. The book also includes tips for modifying recipes to fit dietary needs.

Can I purchase "Schooldays, Schooldays..." in a physical book format?

Yes, "Schooldays, Schooldays..." is available for purchase in a physical book format through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies