• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter: Ready to Send!

In summary,Linda has put together a great newsletter for her readers. She shares helpful tips and ideas, and her format is easy to follow. Thanks, Linda!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Here's my April Newsletter. I think I'm done with it.....if you find anything that needs to be changed or something that I should add please let me know. I'm planning to send this out to my mail list tomorrow. Thanks to Sarah (pixel_) and a few others for allowing me to 'borrow' some of their cute ideas this month.

Attachments

• 2007 April Pampered Chef News.doc
    476 KB · Views: 920
Thanks Linda, you're fast! I appreciate your sharing, makes my newsletter sending so easy ~all I do is edit and make some slight changes and it's ready to go!

Thanks. It looks great!

Looks great as always, Linda and thanks so much for sharing!

Linda,

You do such a great job. Thank you so much!

Hello Linda,
I was just thinking today about the newsletter. Your ears must have been ringing..... THANKS!!!! you do a great job. What a good person you are to share this with us all....
Andrea:eek:

Thanks so much! Saves me a lot of time!!

Linda, you are so clever and good! It looks awesome!!

Thanks Linda. Can you tell me how to get the "copyright (r)" when you type The Pampered Chef? I want to be able to use it, but don't want to be in trouble.

Shawnna said:
Thanks Linda. Can you tell me how to get the "copyright (r)" when you type The Pampered Chef? I want to be able to use it, but don't want to be in trouble.
Why would you be in trouble?

I think you can get it by using the "insert symbols"

Looks great Linda, thanks for sharing.

THANKS!!

Linda we really do appreciate you taking the time to create this newsletter for us to hi-jack :D

If you did not do this (and I didn't hi-jack it) I probably would have to PAY for a newsletter service....AGAIN - THANKS for sharing...

Can you tell me how to get the "copyright (r)" when you type The Pampered Chef?

hold down alt key and type in 0174 = ®

You Are Awesome!!!!

Thankyou!!!

I can't find the hidden egg!! I must be blind!

Its in the text "egg...." Its not a picture of an egg - look at the text in red.

tlennhoff said:
Its in the text "egg...." Its not a picture of an egg - look at the text in red.
Do you mean the text in purple? That's good, that's not it, but it's a good one. No, actually the 'hidden Easter egg' is at the very bottom of the newsletter in the Quick Tips under the first tip about getting a SB if you read this far.... BUt, yours is good too....guess I'll have to come off some extra SB's if people send that one to me!

Okay I'm not as blind as I thought...just dense. I didn't read it all the way through. I really like the format you use. I have been using Publisher to do mine, but I couldn't send it in email format without doing it as an attachment.

pamperedlinda said:
Do you mean the text in purple? That's good, that's not it, but it's a good one. No, actually the 'hidden Easter egg' is at the very bottom of the newsletter in the Quick Tips under the first tip about getting a SB if you read this far.... BUt, yours is good too....guess I'll have to come off some extra SB's if people send that one to me!

LOL, was it purple? I wrote from what I remembered last night when I looked at it. Now I have to open it up again to see the 2nd one. LOL.

Linda,

Thats great! I just did my first newsletter last month, and you gave me some great ideas! Thanks!!

Awesome newsletterThanks Linda! The newsletter looks great! I did cut, copy, and paste some of your newsletter. I really like the HWC section, but for some reason I didn't take out your info. So my blonde head sent some out last night with you info in it. Ooops! Sorry! I actually had another consultant point it out and I corrected it. You really had some good ideas....and in Word nevertheless.

batroark said:
Thanks Linda! The newsletter looks great! I did cut, copy, and paste some of your newsletter. I really like the HWC section, but for some reason I didn't take out your info. So my blonde head sent some out last night with you info in it. Ooops! Sorry! I actually had another consultant point it out and I corrected it. You really had some good ideas....and in Word nevertheless.
Why thank you for sharing your customers with me!

Hi Linda,
I'm relatively new to this site. Is this something you do every month? It looks just FANTASTIC

Kathy

Thank you for sharing! It is very helpful to a newbie like me to get ideas.

Linda: How many people respond saying they want a season's best? I read the words but didn't see the egg... Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the newsletter! I cut and pasted the March wedding section into part that I removed the Kilo club.. can't wait until i get a $1,000.00 show to add that.. :)
I already got one hooked on the dishtowels for April because I sent out the letter this morning~ she's ordering at least $60 just to get them..
Question though~ how do you make it so that the newsletter is the message and not have to make it an attachment??

Do you mind sharing your HWC host packet and what you plan on giving as a gift?I love the idea but I'm not that creative!!!

pamperedbykathy said:
Hi Linda,
I'm relatively new to this site. Is this something you do every month? It looks just FANTASTIC

Kathy
Thanks, I just started posting my newsletter a month or so ago.

beepampered said:
Linda: How many people respond saying they want a season's best? I read the words but didn't see the egg... Thanks for sharing.
I only had a few so far this month.

Momma23boys said:
............Question though~ how do you make it so that the newsletter is the message and not have to make it an attachment??
I cut & paste it into the email

Winnipegk said:
Do you mind sharing your HWC host packet and what you plan on giving as a gift?

I love the idea but I'm not that creative!!!
I don't have my packet together just yet. But, it will most likely be a HWC specific host letter, order forms (kind of like a 'girl scout cookie order form' you can do a search on the files out here ans find some samples), a couple of catalogs and order forms for those who want to order more, and pictures of the HWC products. The gift will be the HWC products for those who help....depending on how many products they sell, they will get some or all of them free from me. If they sell enough to count as a show then I'll submit it as a show otherwise I will combine with others to make a show.

pamperedlinda said:
I don't have my packet together just yet. But, it will most likely be a HWC specific host letter, order forms (kind of like a 'girl scout cookie order form' you can do a search on the files out here ans find some samples), a couple of catalogs and order forms for those who want to order more, and pictures of the HWC products. The gift will be the HWC products for those who help....depending on how many products they sell, they will get some or all of them free from me. If they sell enough to count as a show then I'll submit it as a show otherwise I will combine with others to make a show.

Cool thanks. I totally missed page 2 of this thread, so sorry if someone already asked (going back to read it now!).

[I will combine with others to make a show.[/QUOTE]

I/m giving All my May hosts A (Pink Beanie Baby Bear with Ribbon) they were/are only $1.80 each on amazon.com in the clearance section.
I bought 17. SOOOOOOOOO I have to BOOK at least 12 Cooking/Catty/Fundraisers for May:eek: I will be on the phone in the a.m. for sure. I received them in two days from Amazon:D

hey Linda

thanks for the newsletter, I use it all the time! Its gone international as I am up here in Canada
I want to add it to my email as part of the email and not an attachment, but when I try to copy and paste it will not paste in any pictures.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong???

Thanks in advance

Misty

What you need to do is save the newsletter to "my documents" or whatever folder you decide.

Go back into the file and change all of her information to your information. Then save.

From there click on the email icon on your word program and select the persons you would like to send it to.

hmm..thanks Rebecca, but I am using Hotmail and not Outlook and I believe, although I am not tech savvy, that your method only works with outlook? Please please correct me if I am wrong because I would love to master this!

Thanks

Misty

I do outlook for my newsletters only so yes you are right on that. The other way you can try is copy and paste the whole newsletter and put it onto a new email. I'll try it and see if it works.

I use my hotmail account for all other correspondence though.

Well, you were right. Sorry :( It doesn't work with pictures. I wonder if you might have to upgrade your email account? I tried.

well, the windows live mail that I use is TERRIBLE! I am thinking of getting an outlook account just to have for specific purposes. This would be one of them!

Thanks for your help

Misty

Mistym,
You may want to set up outlooks with your ISP. Once it is set up on the from line you can insert your hotmail address. People will receive the email saying From: ISP address on behalf or hotmail address. When people reply it'll go to the hotmail address. The only reason you use your ISP address for Outlooks is because you need the SMTP and the POP to send & receive, but you can upgrade an internet provider (requires payment) and it'll work as well.

1. What is included in the April Newsletter?

The April Newsletter includes updates on new products, upcoming events, and featured recipes for the month.

2. Can I customize the newsletter before sending it to my mail list?

Yes, you can make any necessary changes or additions before sending it out to your mail list. Just make sure to proofread it for any errors or typos.

3. How often do you send out newsletters?

We send out newsletters monthly, usually at the beginning of each month to keep customers updated on the latest products and promotions.

4. Can I opt out of receiving the newsletter?

Yes, if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

5. How can I submit ideas or suggestions for future newsletters?

You can submit your ideas or suggestions by emailing our customer service team or by leaving a comment on our social media pages. We value your feedback and appreciate any suggestions for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jules
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • babywings76