• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions

In summary, the Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions is a versatile kitchen tool that can core and slice apples or create bloomin' onion appetizers. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other fruits and vegetables like pears, onions, and potatoes. It creates 8 equal slices for apples and 16 equal petals for bloomin' onions. However, it has sharp blades and should be used with caution, making it not suitable for children to use without adult supervision.
almondfarm
Gold Member
Has anyone used their apple wedger to make the deep fried bloomin onions like you get at restaurants? If so do you have a recipe for the batter you used and some brief instructions on cooking them?

I haven't even thought of using it for those. That sounds great!

What a great idea! I had never thought of that either. great tip for a show

I have used the wedger to cut onions to make the bloomin' onion and it works great. I just used a packaged mix to make it and followed the directions that came with the mix.

Grilled Onion Flowers from Casual Cooking cookbook. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Grilled Onion Flowers.doc
    26 KB · Views: 560
I have that cookbook & never noticed that recipe. Funny!

Colleen, that recipe sounds HEAVENLY!! I wish this thread had started before Kit Enhancement. ;)

I haven't used the Apple Wedger for Bloomin' Onions, but I have used it to cut onion wedges for roasts and stir fries. I also use it to wedge potatoes for roasting. Just toss the potatoes with a bit of oil and seasoning (salt & pepper, onion soup, or any of our seasoning mixes), and roast at 350F for about 25 minutes. Yum!

GENIUS!!! I love having extra uses for our products. Once again, thank you all!

Related to Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions

1. What is an "Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions"?

The Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions is a versatile kitchen tool designed to quickly and easily core and slice apples or create bloomin' onion appetizers.

2. Is the Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can the Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While it is primarily designed for apples and bloomin' onions, it can also be used for other fruits and vegetables such as pears, onions, and even potatoes.

4. How many slices does the Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions create?

The Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions creates 8 equal slices for apples and 16 equal petals for bloomin' onions.

5. Is the Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions safe for children to use?

The Apple Wedger and Bloomin' Onions has sharp blades and should be used with caution. It is not recommended for children to use without adult supervision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Pampered_Marcia
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • kitchenqueen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies