1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Apple Nut Ring

1. crsnlsa

crsnlsa Gold Member

I was wondering if anyone had the recipe for the Apple Nut Ring.. If so, could you please email to me.. thanks so much..

Dec 11, 2005
  2. chefkeri

chefkeri Member

Me 2!

I'd like to have this recipe too please!
    [email protected]
    THANKS! :confused:

Jan 18, 2006
  3. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Apple Nut Ring

2 packages refrigerator biscuits
    1/4 cup butter
    1/3 cup sugar
    2 medium granny smith apples
    1/3 cup nuts (you can omit these if you don't like nuts)
    1 tablespoon cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate biscuits. In Classic Batter Bowl, microwave butter on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip biscuits in butter; roll in sugar mixture. Arrange biscuits in an overlapping circular pattern in Deep Dish Baker.

2. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer Slicer. Cut slices in half crosswise with Utility Knife. Place an apple slice between each biscuit and around outer edge of baker. Grate nuts using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with coarse grating drum. Mix nuts with any remaining sugar mixture; sprinkle over top.

3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown. Serve warm using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
    Jan 18, 2006
  4. chefkeri

chefkeri Member

Wow! That was fast!

Thanks Marg! Can't wait to try it! :)

Jan 18, 2006
  5. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

No problem! This is one of my families favourite desserts. The kids love helping me roll the biscuits in the sugar/cinnamon. :)

Jan 18, 2006
  6. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

I have been making this in my fluted pan - then inverting it onto a plate. I like the way it has been turning out and I have been selling the heck out of fluted pans.

Boomer Sooner
    Shannon Overstreet

Jan 18, 2006
  7. crsnlsa

crsnlsa Gold Member

Thank you for the recipe... I had it at my first show I went to about 13 yrs ago... absolutely loved it! I'm now a consultant and wanted others to try it!
    The fluted stone idea is also great! Thanks again!

Jan 22, 2006
Have something to add?