• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Apple Cider Sangria Recipe for a Perfect Fall Drink

In summary, Apple Cider Sangria is a fall-inspired cocktail made with apple cider, white wine, and seasonal fruits. To make it, you will need apple cider, white wine, brandy, apples, oranges, and cinnamon sticks. You can also use red wine instead of white, but it may change the flavor and color. It's best to make it ahead of time and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours or up to 2 days. When choosing apples, varieties like Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, or Gala are recommended for their balance of sweetness and tartness.
DebPC
Staff member
Yum!
apple2Capture.jpg

Did you mean to post the recipe here? I searched the files and couldn't find anything.

It's right above the picture on the post.

Hmm, doesn't seem to work for me! I saw the little page icon, but it doesn't do anything. Just says "default".

What is Apple Cider Sangria?

Apple Cider Sangria is a delicious fall-inspired cocktail made with a combination of apple cider, white wine, and seasonal fruits. It's perfect for serving at parties or enjoying on a cozy night in.

How do I make Apple Cider Sangria?

To make Apple Cider Sangria, you will need apple cider, white wine, brandy, apples, oranges, and cinnamon sticks. Simply combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher and let it chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. For a stronger flavor, you can let it sit overnight.

Can I use red wine instead of white wine?

While white wine is traditionally used in Apple Cider Sangria, you can definitely use red wine if you prefer. However, keep in mind that it may significantly change the flavor and color of the sangria.

Can I make Apple Cider Sangria ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Apple Cider Sangria ahead of time. In fact, it's recommended to let it sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. You can also make a large batch and keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days.

What type of apples should I use?

You can use any type of apples in Apple Cider Sangria, but some of the best varieties include Honeycrisp, Granny Smith, or Gala apples. These apples have a nice balance of sweetness and tartness that pairs well with the other ingredients in the sangria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • pjpamchef