1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Apple burritos

Tags:
  1. Does anyone remember the recipe for the easy apple burritos I think that it is in the It's good for you cookbook.

2. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Easy Apple Burritos

Here is the recipe:
    Easy Apple Burritos

3 large Granny Smith apples ~ I cut them in half (about 4 cups)
    2 tablespoons sugar
    1 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
    1 teaspoon 70% vegetable oil spread
    1 orange
    6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
    6 tablespoons fat-free caramel ice cream topping
    1 1/2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt (optional)
    Additional Pantry Korinjte Cinnamon

1. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; cut apple slices into quarters. Place apples, sugar, cinnamon and vegetable oil spread in Large Micro-Cooker. Microwave, covere,*on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until apples are crisp-tender.
    2. Zest orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1/2 teaspoon zest. Add orange zest to apple mixture; mix gently. Spread 1/3 cup apple mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place burritos in Square Baker, seam side down.
    3. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until heated through. To serve, place burrito on Desert plate. Top with on scoop frozen yogurt; drizzle with 1 tablespoon ice cream topping.*Sprinkle with cinnamon. Repeat with remaining burritos. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

May 23, 2005
  3. Nutritional value of apple burritos

Thank you. Do you happen to know the nutritional value, calories, fat, fiber?

4. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

No, I sure don't. Sorry

May 23, 2005
  5. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Nutrients per serving: Calories 260 (10%calories from fat), Total Fat 3 g. Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 56 g, Protein 6 g,
    Sodium 230 mg, Fiber 3 g

Diabetic exchange per serving: 2 starch, 1 1/2 fruit (3 1/2 carb)

Lee Anne :)

May 23, 2005
Have something to add?