• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Berry Salsa

amybee

Nov 12, 2005
Just wanted to let you all know that the Apple Berry Salsa was a big hit at my show on Friday night. Everyone was talking about it all night. I would highly recommend it. For anyone who doesn't know where to find it, its in the All The Best Cookbook!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Definately! This recipe is always popular when I make it. People are impressed since it's different, yummy, and low fat! Oh yeah, and easy too:D It's one of my all time favorites!

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
amybee said:
Just wanted to let you all know that the Apple Berry Salsa was a big hit at my show on Friday night. Everyone was talking about it all night. I would highly recommend it. For anyone who doesn't know where to find it, its in the All The Best Cookbook!

could/would you please post??

thanks,

liz
soothenrelax

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
It was in the F/W 05 Season's Best which you can still get through the recipe search on the website. Products and Recipes --> Season's Best® and Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef --> Season's Best Fall/Winter 2005 --> Caramel Apple Dessert Duo. The Caramel Dip is FABULOUS too!

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
cmdtrgd said:
It was in the F/W 05 Season's Best which you can still get through the recipe search on the website. Products and Recipes --> Season's Best® and Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef --> Season's Best Fall/Winter 2005 --> Caramel Apple Dessert Duo. The Caramel Dip is FABULOUS too!
Thanks so much I do have both but can only read well in English. I can read some in Spanish, self taught and now am living on the border of Mexico so can get the Una one translated too :)

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
The Una one gets translated into English on the website. The recipe is actually in the Season's Best, not Una Muestra.

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
thanks,

I have the SB cookbook too, didn't realize the recipe was in there. I just bought a house and moved in without any days off from hospital job, of course last wkend I had a migraine all wkend but there's always this wkend :)

Thanks again;

liz

amybee

Nov 12, 2005
2 med. granny smith apples
1 pint strawberries
2 kiwi, peeled
1 small orange
2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
2 tbsp. apple jelly or apricot jam
Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler, Corer and slicer. Coarsely chop apple slices with food chopper. Dice strawberries and kiwi using chef knife. Place fruit in small batter bowl. Zest orange using lemon/zester/scorer to measure 1 tsp. orange zest. Juice orange using Juicer to measure 2 tbsp. juice. Add orange zest, juice, brown sugar and jelly to fruit mixture; mix gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with baked cinnamon chips.

Cinnamon Chips

8 (7in) flour tortillas

Preheat oven to 400*F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange half of the wedges on Large Round Stone. Lightly spray them with water. Combine 1 tbsp. sugar and 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon in flour/sugar shaker. Sprinkle mixture evenly over each tortilla. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Repeat with remaining tortillas.