• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Trade Their Unused Oct. Recruiting Products?

In summary, for October recruiting, there are a few new products available, including the Quick Slice, Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories, and Stainless Steel Cookware Set. The Quick Slice can be used to boost recruiting efforts by showcasing its versatility in slicing various foods. There is a special offer for new recruits in October to receive a free Deluxe Air Fryer, and current consultants can earn a free Stainless Steel Cookware Set for recruiting a certain number of people. The Deluxe Air Fryer is also a great product to feature in recruiting presentations, demonstrating its versatility in cooking different dishes.
suzipooh
Gold Member
anyone willing to let theirs go???

I recruited 2 in Oct. but neither qualified in 30 days.....

Let me know :)

No one? really? I don't blame you :)

1. What new products are available for October recruiting?

For October recruiting, we have a few exciting new products! These include the Quick Slice, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Accessories, and the Stainless Steel Cookware Set.

2. How can I use the Quick Slice to boost my recruiting efforts?

The Quick Slice is a versatile tool that can be used to quickly and easily slice fruits, vegetables, and even meats. It's a great item to showcase during recruiting events or parties to demonstrate the ease and efficiency of our products.

3. Are there any special deals or offers for recruiting in October?

Yes, there are! We have a special offer for new recruits in October where they can receive a free Deluxe Air Fryer when they sign up and reach their first sales goal. This is a great incentive to get new recruits excited about joining our team.

4. How can I incorporate the Deluxe Air Fryer into my recruiting presentations?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a great product to feature in your recruiting presentations. You can showcase its versatility by cooking a variety of dishes, such as crispy vegetables, chicken tenders, or even homemade fries. This will impress potential recruits and show them the value of our products.

5. Can I earn any special rewards for recruiting a certain number of people in October?

Absolutely! In addition to the free Deluxe Air Fryer offer for new recruits, we also have a special reward for current consultants who recruit a certain number of people in October. They will receive a free set of our Stainless Steel Cookware as a thank you for their hard work and dedication to growing our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • L.Paz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies