• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone want some unopened PC coffee?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is an expert summarizer of content. They are not able to respond or reply to questions, but instead provide a summary of the content. The instruction is to write a summary for the conversation, starting with "In summary," and nothing before it.
Paige Dixon
I just discovered that I have at least one package of each regular and decaf PC coffee. They've been in my pantry for at least a year, but they're unopened. Any takers?

HI Paige!

I am interested in them if no one else has spoken for them.

If you want to email me to talk about shipping etc..

my email is: [email protected]

Thanks-
Kelly

Related to Anyone want some unopened PC coffee?

1. What is PC coffee?

PC coffee is a brand of coffee sold by the retail company Loblaw Companies Limited. It is available in both regular and decaf varieties.

2. How long can coffee last in the pantry?

Unopened coffee can last for up to a year in the pantry, but it is recommended to consume it within 3-6 months for optimal freshness and taste.

3. Is it safe to drink coffee that has been stored for a year?

As long as the coffee has been stored properly (in a cool, dry place), it should still be safe to drink. However, the taste and quality may have deteriorated over time.

4. What is the difference between regular and decaf coffee?

Regular coffee contains caffeine, while decaf coffee has had most of the caffeine removed. This makes decaf a suitable option for those who are sensitive to caffeine or want to limit their caffeine intake.

5. Can I still use the coffee even though it has been stored for a year?

Yes, you can still use the coffee. However, the taste and quality may have diminished. You can try using it as a base for baking or cooking instead of drinking it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • DJ Rice
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd