• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall / Winter Catalogs for Sale!

In summary, the Fall/Winter Catalog from Pampered Chef includes a variety of new and seasonal products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. It can be purchased through a consultant, at a party, or online. There are often special deals and discounts included in the catalog and hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products. A digital version of the catalog is also available on the Pampered Chef website and app.
riannasmom
I'm not entirely sure how many, but I have at least 1 unopened pack of 25, and some others from a partially used pack. I have not marked any of the ones that are for sale :)

I will accept paypal. Email me if interested: [email protected]

thanks!

1. What is included in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

The Fall/Winter Catalog includes a variety of new and seasonal products from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

2. How can I purchase the Fall/Winter Catalog?

The Fall/Winter Catalog can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Fall/Winter Catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter Catalog often includes special deals and discounts on select products. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions.

4. Can I host a Fall/Winter Catalog party?

Yes, you can host a Fall/Winter Catalog party and earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Is there a digital version of the Fall/Winter Catalog available?

Yes, the Fall/Winter Catalog is available in a digital version on the Pampered Chef website. You can also download the Pampered Chef app to view the catalog on your mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • dmfink