• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want Some Lemon Cake Mixes From National Conference?

I combined the PC cake mix, 1 egg, 1/3 cup vegetable oil and 3 Tbsp. water. I then used the small scoop and put them on the large round stone. They did spread so leave space between them. I baked them at 375 degrees for about 13 minutes. While still warm I made the glaze that comes with the lemon cake mix and spread it over the cookies and put a half pecan on each one.
its_me_susan
I just started making (and liking) those Lemon cake mixes we got at National Conference ~ Do you know have any you might like to get rid of?

Susan :)

I have, I believe, another 5 boxes.

DH did not like the cake at all - too rich. But I made cookies with the mix (I did not add cream cheese to this variety) and they are a big hit!

I used the mini-muffin pan to make mini cupcakes out of them...people loved it! Sometimes I leave off the frosting...so it's not as sweet.

I took home 16 boxes and I have ONE left! Anyone know how long they last? I don't see an expiration date on it.

I used it to make my very first batch of floral cupcakes with the Silicaon Pan. Yummmmm...

I would think the mixes would be good for quite awhile. The biggest problem might be bugs in the summer time, but you can remedy that by keeping them in the fridge or in an airtight container. I didn't care for the lemon but the chocolate was wonderful. I think they would have been a big hit if they weren't so expensive. But, the price is comparable to other companies that sell gourmet mixes. I would love to see us have more types of mixes...dips, cheeseballs, maybe even some soup mixes. I noticed that the new Home and Garden Party book has a lot of mixes in it. They started with cookies, dips, and a couple of soups this season and it has grown for next season.

cat said:
I used the mini-muffin pan to make mini cupcakes out of them...people loved it! Sometimes I leave off the frosting...so it's not as sweet.

I took home 16 boxes and I have ONE left! Anyone know how long they last? I don't see an expiration date on it.
It looks to me, at least in your case, that they last about 180 days.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It looks to me, at least in your case, that they last about 180 days.

Haha...I guess I asked for that!

dannyzmom said:
I used it to make my very first batch of floral cupcakes with the Silicaon Pan. Yummmmm...

Ok I guess this means they are no longer on the offering table? hee hee. Oh how I wish I took more! Everyone was trying to get rid of them!!!

BETH - tell us about the cream cheese cookie mix - - want measurements please. Did you use your cookie press?

Lemon Cake MixesYou can freeze cake mixes. I buy them on sell and when I do 20 at a time and throw them in the freezer. You can freeze rice,flour,baking mix,etc.
I once went to the grocery store and they had 20 lb bag of rice for fifty cents and I bought 30 bags.

its_me_susan said:
BETH - tell us about the cream cheese cookie mix - - want measurements please. Did you use your cookie press?
I made a recipe called "Powdered Sunshine Kisses" - I think it's a PC recipe. (it's in the list of Christmas baking that I added to the files section on another thread)

I combined the PC cake mix, 1 egg, 1/3 cup vegetable oil and 3 Tbsp. water. I then used the small scoop and put them on the large round stone. They did spread so leave space between them. I baked them at 375 degrees for about 13 minutes. While still warm I made the glaze that comes with the lemon cake mix and spread it over the cookies and put a half pecan on each one.

its_me_susan said:
Ok I guess this means they are no longer on the offering table? hee hee. Oh how I wish I took more! Everyone was trying to get rid of them!!!

Not only are the on the offering table but they're taking up space on my pantry shelves!!!

Related to Anyone Want Some Lemon Cake Mixes From National Conference?

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06?

The Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06 require 1 egg, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, and 1 cup of water.

2. How long does it take to bake the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06?

The Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06 should be baked for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06 be made into cupcakes?

Yes, the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06 can be made into cupcakes by following the instructions on the box for baking time and temperature.

4. Are the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06 gluten-free?

No, the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06 are not gluten-free as they contain wheat flour.

5. Can I add my own ingredients to the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06?

Yes, you can customize the Lemon Cake Mixes From Nat'l 06 by adding ingredients such as lemon zest, poppy seeds, or fresh berries. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the box for any additional ingredients or adjustments to baking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
MORFIA