• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oprius: A Better Alternative to Gmail?

In summary, to sign up for Oprius service, simply visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. The service includes features such as contact management, email marketing, task management, and calendar integration. You can cancel your subscription at any time, but keep in mind that this may result in the loss of saved data or templates. Oprius service is user-friendly and offers customer support through email and live chat for any technical issues or questions.
natural
Gold Member
I just switched from Gmail to Oprius, it is a DS founded company ...just wondered if anyone else here uses it.

where did you hear about it?

I think from my director, Shan Eisler.

Here is the link Sales Contact Management Software: Oprius I like them because if you have any questions you can call them and no hold time!!

1. How do I sign up for Oprius service?

To sign up for Oprius service, simply visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. From there, you will be prompted to create an account and choose a subscription plan that best fits your needs.

2. What features are included in Oprius service?

Oprius service includes a variety of features such as contact management, email marketing, task management, and calendar integration. It also offers customizable templates and reports to help you track your progress.

3. Can I cancel my subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription to Oprius service at any time. Simply log into your account and go to the "Account Settings" page where you can choose to cancel your subscription. Keep in mind that cancellation may result in the loss of any saved data or templates.

4. Is Oprius service user-friendly?

Yes, Oprius service is known for its user-friendly interface and easy navigation. It is designed to be intuitive and simple to use, even for those who may not be tech-savvy.

5. Does Oprius service offer customer support?

Yes, Oprius service offers customer support through email and live chat. Their support team is available to assist with any technical issues or questions you may have about using the service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cactus_flower
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • kdangel518
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • amerrigan