• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Customers Getting Images or Just Text

In summary, customers who purchase products from Pampered Chef will receive both high-quality images and detailed text descriptions and instructions. There is currently no option for customers to request only text or images, as the company believes that having both is beneficial for a successful cooking experience. All content provided by Pampered Chef is original and created by their team of experts. Customers can access the images and text for their purchased products through their online account on the company's website, with no limit on the number of times they can access and download the content.
cactus_flower
I am attempting to send out my newsletters through hotmail (just switched from yahoo) and I sent one to myself at gmail. No images appeared and I could not get them to.

Are my customers just getting text or is this something that just occurs with gmail? How do I remedy it? Thx.

Dianne

I use gmail and I know that you have to click on the 'display images' link if you want any pictures to show up.

Thx Sarah, I'll do that. Chef Moseley, I tried clicking on 'display images" but it didn't work. But thx for your quick response.

I've found recently that even if I can't see the images when composing the email in gmail, when I send it to my hotmail account, everything appears as intended. It's frustrating as all get out, and I hate knowing that those on my contact list that have gmail won't see the images either.

It's only recently too, I didn't have that problem before. I've gone in and changed the display images feature and tried it with always display, always ask, etc. and nothing makes the images show up, just red x's.

Otherwise I LOVE gmail LOL

Thx everyone for your input. I sent a copy of newsletter to Sarah (above) to gmail and she said everything was fine--problem solved (if there even was one??)

1. What type of content will customers receive when they purchase products from Pampered Chef?

Customers will receive both images and text when they purchase products from Pampered Chef. Our product images are high-quality and showcase the features and benefits of each item. We also provide detailed product descriptions and instructions for use in text format.

2. Can customers request to receive only text or images?

At this time, we do not offer the option for customers to request receiving only text or images. Our products are designed to be used together and we believe that having both visuals and written instructions is the best way to ensure a successful cooking experience.

3. Are the images and text provided by Pampered Chef original or sourced from other places?

All images and text used by Pampered Chef are original and created by our team of experts. We take pride in providing accurate and high-quality content for our customers to enhance their cooking and baking experience.

4. How can customers access the images and text for their purchased products?

Customers can access the images and text for their purchased products through their online account on our website. Once logged in, they can view and download the content for their specific products.

5. Is there a limit to the number of times customers can access the images and text for their purchased products?

No, there is no limit to the number of times customers can access the images and text for their purchased products. They can view and download the content as many times as needed for their personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kdangel518