• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Use the Insurance Benefits?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options. Part-time employees who work at least 20 hours per week are eligible for insurance benefits. The cost of insurance varies and is dependent on the coverage options and type of plan chosen by the employee. There is a 90-day waiting period for most insurance plans, but certain life events may allow for immediate enrollment. Changes to insurance benefits can generally only be made during the annual enrollment period, unless there is a qualifying life event. Our benefits team can provide more information on eligibility requirements for these events.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was wondering how good they were and how much you pay? Any other information that might be helpful too...would be GREAT! Thanks!!

I dont' use Pampered Chef's thought I didn't know about them...... I use another insurance company.

PC has insurance benefits?? Other than the standard $2 deduction?

It is an optional insurance policy that you can purchase through another agency that is connected to PC. They don't have it available in a few states including AK & NJ...

I will havet to check out the price differnces.... in what I pay now....

The 2$ every month deduction is for business insurance, incase a hosts home is damaged in some way while you are doing a demo. Think pizza sauce on the carpet.....

The other insurance is I believe an optional health insurance especailly designed for home based buisness owners.

I do not have it but it is nice to know it is there.

There's health, dental, and I think life. There's info on Consultant's Corner with the other Pampered Perks.We also have an investment program available.

I have been thinking about the dental. We used to have a better health plan where my DH works, but they keep cutting benefits and won't look into dental they say it is to expensive. I can't total complain, the health benefits are included in my DH's salary and nothing really comes out of his pay for it.

We really need to have some type of dental, so if anyone is using it I would also love to hear how you like it.

Thanks-
Kelly

I would too! Anyone have the dental insurance? Or the health? It's an awesome perk for someone who is without insurance so I'd love to hear if it's a good plan????

Related to Anyone Use the Insurance Benefits?

1. What type of insurance benefits do employees receive at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options.

2. Are part-time employees eligible for insurance benefits?

Yes, part-time employees who work at least 20 hours per week are eligible for insurance benefits at Pampered Chef.

3. How much does the insurance cost for employees?

The cost of insurance varies depending on the coverage options and the type of plan chosen by the employee. Our benefits team can provide more information and assist in selecting the best plan for your needs.

4. Are there any waiting periods before insurance benefits become effective?

For most insurance plans, there is a 90-day waiting period for new employees. However, certain life events such as marriage or the birth of a child may allow for immediate enrollment in insurance benefits.

5. Can employees make changes to their insurance benefits outside of the annual enrollment period?

Generally, employees can only make changes to their insurance benefits during the annual enrollment period, unless there is a qualifying life event. These events may include marriage, birth or adoption of a child, or a change in employment status. Our benefits team can provide more information on specific eligibility requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered Ruth